PDA

View Full Version : Danny Boy and I love to sing!

ShellyBorg
05-01-2013, 02:19 AM
We are singing to the sound track of Sound of Music and my kids run for there rooms yelling that we sound like " Two walruses fighting over a apple" Ok so Danny does not know any of the words and he is trying and really I cant sing....but how do they know what that sounds like?????:th_pinklol:

Pinkbirdy
05-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Ha Ha I can just imagine :) Does he like other songs ? My rehomed zon [who they said was quiet] now sings his little heart out all the time. [same song though] :) You have to video tape this :)

ShellyBorg
05-01-2013, 03:12 AM
He happily sings any time I do. He tries hard to match pitch but as of yet we have not managed to really sing anything any one would call a "song". He does not sing on his own. Only with me. I will see if I can get my daughter to make a vid of it so we can share the "pain" of our songs!

Honesty
05-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Cant wait to see a video of him singing.

aliray
05-01-2013, 02:47 PM
kids can be such Critics. You and Danny Boy are enjoying yourselves Just tell the kids it is payback. That description had me laughing, Can't wait for the video

henpecked
05-02-2013, 02:22 AM
Is Danny a yellow nape ? they love to sing. (don't let them hear opera)

keepsmiling
05-02-2013, 04:25 AM
How cute.The sound of music has cool songs. I just recently taught Holly how to "dance". It's just a little bop, but cute. If I sing she screams...:th_biggrin:

ShellyBorg
05-02-2013, 04:46 AM
Is Danny a yellow nape ? they love to sing. (don't let them hear opera)
No he is a Red LA. He is as cuddly as a puppy and to funny!