PDA

View Full Version : My Name

PlaxMacaws
11-24-2014, 02:33 PM
This one did enormously well on our Facebook page.

froggij
11-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Dori is "Dodo NO!" or "don't chew that, it's not yours!"

PlaxMacaws
11-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Dori is "Dodo NO!" or "don't chew that, it's not yours!"That's pretty darn cute :pinkgrin:

kendrafitz
11-24-2014, 06:16 PM
My kids would agree with that!

Lady
11-24-2014, 11:34 PM
Sometimes Lady might think her name is "at at" followed by, come on now, be a good girl.

It is nice that you had a big hit with my name is no. Seems thats what some two year old human children believe for awhile as well :th_smile:.

94lt1
12-01-2014, 10:17 PM
I call mine.. All of them.. Bad chicken... Lol

Casper's 2nd best friend
12-02-2014, 01:04 PM
I thought that was so funny Tony, showed it to all my friends.
Is this also your's?
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
I expect the rest of you have known about these for ages but I have only just stumbled upon them.
I am working my way through 90 odd of these on flickr, a few at a time. I can only take so much laughter at one time!

PlaxMacaws
12-02-2014, 03:59 PM
I thought that was so funny Tony, showed it to all my friends.
Is this also your's?That's a cute one, too. Thanks for sharing :). And, by the way, the 'My Name' one isn't mine. Someone sent it to me and I thought it was clever... so I posted it on our FB page. I think it hit the page's all-time record for shares and reach! Any memes/caption photos created by me that are posted here will have a "by plax" beneath them on the left side.

Minamommy
01-15-2015, 05:30 AM
Mina is no no no or hey hey hey or be careful lol. I just love it when I make her sweet potato put a little cinnamon on it and some coconut oil for sweetness. Apples on the side not to small not to large. On her animal plate... Dumped on the floor and she plays with the paper plate. Happy as a clam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk