PDA

View Full Version : Appreciations

Lady
11-19-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi,
I just wanted to say that the more folks post the greater empowerment I feel about the knowledge I'm acquiring from all of you. Really, I have had birds in the past and Lady and I have been together for sometime but, I feel that this site and all the folks here have given me so much more than I would ever of come to learn anywhere else.

You guys really have touched our life and my world. :grouphug:

Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all you have and continue to do here.

froggij
11-19-2014, 07:27 PM
I second that, and I also want to say thank YOU for all of your input and comraderie through the chat box!

PlaxMacaws
11-19-2014, 07:44 PM
That's such a nice thing for you to post, Alice :D. I'm sure everyone feels that your presence and role as a staff member here (combined) have been a tremendous asset to our mission. I know that I certainly do! So a big thanks from me for your kind words and your ongoing contributions :th_biggrin:

PlaxMacaws
11-19-2014, 07:45 PM
And thank you, too, Jen. You are a wonderful member :D

Mare
11-19-2014, 11:41 PM
I know I've not been on as much, lately, but I agree Alice..not a better site around! I have here, don't know how many posts..but when I arrived, it was such a relief to find a forum that didn't judge me for living how we do with Amigo's free flying. We will grow too, I've no doubt :)

kendrafitz
11-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I agree as well. I really enjoy this site. It is so awesome that we can share and learn from each other in such a friendly environment. :)

spiritbird
11-20-2014, 01:27 AM
Alice you are a real sweetheart along with the other active members. This can be our Thanksgiving thread.:goodjob:

Lady
11-25-2014, 02:49 AM
Well if this is our Thanksgiving thread then let me take a minute to wish all of you a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with your families.

I hope everyone has a warm meal and makes many wonderful memories to last a life time :)!