PDA

View Full Version : The Birds of Pandemonium

spiritbird
10-17-2014, 01:07 PM
I have been reading a wonderful book written by the person that started Pandemonium Aviaries, Michelle Raffin. She is a true bird lover and devotes her life to saving endangered species. I was captivated by this reading and went to their web pages. There are several videos of her and the aviary. The book, of course, goes into much more detail. Here is a photo of the aviary: (located in California)

Any bird lover will enjoy her new book and web pages: [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

spiritbird
10-17-2014, 01:09 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

froggij
10-17-2014, 03:17 PM
That's what I want to do if I ever get a house. Just set up an aviary. I'm definitely going to have to look into reading this....

Lady
10-17-2014, 10:55 PM
How wonderful it is to have folks like Michelle to help folks understand our feathered friends! I will check out the website as well.

Lady
10-22-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi again Dianne,

Just wondering how you are enjoying the book thus far, or have you finished reading it already?

spiritbird
10-22-2014, 01:14 PM
I am a slow reader so still reading. She is a good writer and has had many bird adventures. When you love birds like she does they seem to flock around her from everywhere. She describes some individual birds and their personalities. I have a Kindle so the price was not as high as the book. If you have a Kindle Fire I could lend it to you when I finish.

Lady
10-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Oh thanks for the offer Dianne, but I don't have a Kindle of any sort. I do like to read and usually have to get a actual book, but who knows maybe I can get a good deal on a Kindle this season as the holiday approaches :).