PDA

View Full Version : Some Great Information on Eclectus Parrots

Honesty
04-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Here is a great site that gives you all the info on Eclectus Parrots :) One for you to bookmark!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 01:00 PM
well i am really glad to posted this as i was going to bring it up i love there articles and it is a huge help!

Honesty
05-07-2013, 01:30 PM
well i am really glad to posted this as i was going to bring it up i love there articles and it is a huge help!

Your welcome :)

Turquoise
05-08-2013, 08:23 AM
I found this site while I was waiting for my ekkie girl Leyla Belle to come home. It took a few times of going over to the site to finish reading everything. It is chocked full of very good info for sure!

Thanks for sharing Wendy.

Honesty
05-08-2013, 08:41 AM
I found this site while I was waiting for my ekkie girl Leyla Belle to come home. It took a few times of going over to the site to finish reading everything. It is chocked full of very good info for sure!

Thanks for sharing Wendy.

You are very welcome De'Andrea :)

Debra
05-30-2013, 02:43 PM
There's another good one at [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] I know the owner of this one and she's great!

Honesty
05-30-2013, 03:44 PM
There's another good one at [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] I know the owner of this one and she's great!

Thanks Debra:)

birdlady
05-30-2013, 04:38 PM
I love that site...had really helped me with Tara

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

micheal
04-01-2020, 12:47 PM
I visited the only person with Lovebirds I could find, and got two adults and a baby to handfeed.
He had a pair of Eclectus that were in a nest box, and were sitting on 3 eggs, and one that was a single male. They were moulting, and looked pretty bedraggled. But it was HARD not to snatch one up and run! LOL If the headaches stay away, and everything goes well with the Lovebirds, I hope to get an "E" one day. I'm happy to read that they have so much personality; they always seem to be such quiet birds when I see them. I have a lot of learning to do before getting one, though. This seems like an excellent place to learn [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Dragonlady2
04-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Eclectus have different diets and are great talkers. Definitely special birds.

What are the names of your lovebirds? Have you had them long?