PDA

View Full Version : Hello people!!!!

nikol witch
09-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen, i am Nikol from greece.
I love parrots and i have three at the moment.
2female senegals and one male black headed caique.
Ira,Merlin and the Seth my boy.
I found your forum by chance through google machine.
Nice to meet you all and i hope we have educational and friendly conversations.

plax
09-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Hello Nikol... welcome to Precisely Parrots! Your flock of 3 sounds wonderful. Feel free to post their photos and please tell us more about them. Thanks so much for joining us :)

2birds
09-30-2014, 02:22 PM
Hi Nikol, Welcome to PP forum. I'm sure you will find a lot of useful information here and a pretty friendly group.
Your flock sounds wonderful. I have three as well. An alexandrine parakeet that is 6 yrs., a goffins cockatoo that is 6 yrs., and an african grey who is still a baby.
Post pictures and videos. It's always fun to see their antics.

spiritbird
09-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Happy to meet you Nikol. In Greece do you have avian veterinarians to provide medical care for your birds?

froggij
09-30-2014, 06:28 PM
A warm welcome to both you and your flock, Nikol!

nikol witch
09-30-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks all of you...they are my little babies.I love them to death!!! Ill post pics soon.And yes we have few vets here,but especially for birds and parrots we have only two good ones.your flocks are great people.i want to take a grey.cockatoos are my favourite.Alexandrines are great too.

Robyn
09-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Welcome I currently have a cockatiel but I know my first non cockatiel (I may get one more cockatiel next year from the same breeder) will either be a quaker, jenday conure or a black headed caique. I haven't decided yet and I am in no hurry to get another bird as I gotta get my current one back to good health.

Lady
10-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Hi Nikol,
It is nice to meet you and I would also like to say :th_welcome2:. I know you will have friendly conversation with the wonderful group of folks who post on this board. Educational, oh yes, their is tons of information to find and read within the threads. I'm discovering interesting things everyday as I read what has been posted as well as the latest post. One other thing I especially found that I think is great is the Members shoutbox where we can chat in real time. It is not a busy place but if you leave a message that you will be there on a day and time hopefully some of us can join you.
Looking forward to getting to know you and what it is like with Ira, Merlin and Seth in beautiful Greece!

nikol witch
10-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Lady really thank you :)

Mare
10-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Hi, Nikol! A great big WELCOME!! So happy to have you join us with your lovely flock! :). Looking forward to seeing some pics!

nikol witch
10-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi and thanks ;)