PDA

View Full Version : A Custome Made Budgie Gym

spiritbird
09-24-2014, 07:12 PM
About 4 to 5 weeks ago I discussed a plan for a cage top play gym for my two budgies Chipper and Daisy.
The owner of the business Rick made it himself. I cannot tell you enough of the quality in this gym. He sand blasted the safe wood until clean and put a toy holder and ladder in the design to boot. It also fits on the top of the cage like a glove. Gave him exact measurements and photo of cage. Now all that need to be done is for Chipper and Daisy to enjoy the exercise and fun they will have. Here is a link to his business and a photo of the gym. Manzanita Burlworks - Bird Perches - Multi Branch Trees - Sandblasted

([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Lady
09-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Awesome play area. I'm excited to see how much Daisy and Chipper will enjoy it. Such a great Mommy to give such a one of a kind gift to keep her kids happy and safe! :goodjob:

Thanks for the link, it will be nice to read through all they have to offer.

plax
09-24-2014, 09:21 PM
That's absolutely spectacular, Dianne! Very nice work by him and great for your birds!!

spiritbird
09-24-2014, 10:03 PM
What is really nice is I can move the stand to any place I want. I thought their cage is so low that somethng on top would look nicer. I am sure a bigger bird would like it also. Does not mean I will get one though. I love the trees he makes. Wish I had room.