PDA

View Full Version : Testing the new up loader

Lady
09-16-2014, 01:05 AM
From here I do get the correct box with both options :)

but hitting select did nothing. I went back to the basic uploader!
Glad for the old option at least for now~

plax
09-16-2014, 05:25 AM
Alice: Did you clear your browser's web cache as I recommended in the announcement post? If when you hover your cursor arrow over the 'Select Files' button it does not change to a hand with a pointing index finger, then you need to clear your browser's web cache. It should work then. Please let me know if that resolves your issue.

Lady
09-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Well I tried again today to attach a pic and the uploader still went behind the browser, but no worry, at least I know where to find it :).

plax
09-21-2014, 12:28 AM
Well I tried again today to attach a pic and the uploader still went behind the browser, but no worry, at least I know where to find it :).That's strange. Have you tried other sites that use popup dialogs to see if the same thing happens? I'd be interested to know if any other members are seeing this behavior here with the attachment uploader window.

Lady
09-21-2014, 01:01 AM
No, I haven't, but I'm not sure I know of one that I am a member of...

Okay, went to a site I do belong to and they have a pop out for smilies, but I don't think it's the same as the uploader b/c the smilies work fine here as well.

plax
09-21-2014, 02:02 AM
No, I haven't, but I'm not sure I know of one that I am a member of...Okay.

Okay, went to a site I do belong to and they have a pop out for smilies, but I don't think it's the same as the uploader b/c the smilies work fine here as well.You're right... it's an entirely different script. Is there a chance that you're double-clicking on the button instead of single-clicking it?

Lady
09-21-2014, 02:39 AM
Well let me try now and see....
Dang, Tony, you know your stuff, that seems to of been my problem. All fixed now. Thanks!

plax
09-21-2014, 03:17 AM
Dang, Tony, you know your stuff, that seems to of been my problem. All fixed now. Thanks!Glad you got it sorted, Alice :)

plax
09-21-2014, 03:27 AM
And who's the cute little budgie, btw?

Lady
09-22-2014, 03:42 AM
That is Little Feet, he was given to us from a friend. It will be three years this November since he passed. Unfortunately, I don't have many still pics of him on this computer. He was a sweet little guy that gave us much joy. My hubby went through such a hard time when he died. He loved him so.

plax
09-22-2014, 03:56 AM
That is Little Feet, he was given to us from a friend. It will be three years this November since he passed. Unfortunately, I don't have many still pics of him on this computer. He was a sweet little guy that gave us much joy. My hubby went through such a hard time when he died. He loved him so.I'm sorry for your loss, Alice :(

Lady
09-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks, Tony. He didn't speak words but he did pick up on the neighbors dogs barking. :courage: