PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love that pollen!

Mare
09-14-2014, 09:26 PM
I took this last week. Another bloomin' cactus flower and the bees are loving it, look at their chubby little legs, just full of pollen![Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

plax
09-15-2014, 02:38 AM
Beautiful photo, Mare :D

Mare
09-15-2014, 04:09 AM
Thanks, Tony! It seems, all the wildlife are having a tuff time in our area with this drought. There aren't many resources to go around. Our yard has become a popular place for not just the wild birds but squirrels, bees, toads and lizards, just to name a few!

2birds
09-15-2014, 10:03 AM
What a great photo.
All of the critters like my yard too. Birds, spiders, lizards, frogs and insects. I haven't seen a bee in ages now that I'm thinking about it though.

Lady
09-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Oh those are some chunky little legs! The flower is awesome. Great job on the pic.

Minamommy
09-16-2014, 05:08 AM
Wow I never saw that before! Thanks Mare cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

taryncastro
09-18-2014, 06:08 AM
beautiful pic... actually photography is the best way to capture unique and lovely things around you...
pokie online ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Mare
09-18-2014, 09:05 PM
It sure is taryncastro! I wish I had a camera with me at ALL times, there is so much that I see daily that is worthy of capturing on film. I'm thinking that in the future,,we will wear something, attached to our heads, that with just..a thought..it will be captured on film or..whatever is happening at that time. The times, they are a changing, for sure!