PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

HectorIlly
04-29-2013, 02:19 AM
Hello!

I'm a new member from Aus. Here with my 2 Green Cheeked Conures Hector and Achilles (Illy for short). My other half and I are pretty new to Conures, we've only had Cockatiels in the past. A little bit about our two-

Hector we've had for 4? months. He's a tantrum throwing cuddle loving brat. Likes to tell you off for scratching him the wrong way and then wants you to cuddle him. Most of the time he refuses to go back into his cage by holding onto your shirt with his dear life. He is very clingy and would rather sit with you all day than explore, etc. He says "What you doing?", makes kissy and smooch noises, wolf whistles (very quietly though) and loves to dance to music. He's just starting to moult now, so we're guessing he is around 6-7 months old. In the excitement of getting him we forgot to ask his birth date.

Illy we haven't had long at all. Still just a baby and still a little unsure of herself. She is only just starting to cuddle up to me now. She LOVES corn. Loves to explore and whinges to get out of the cage whenever you walk by.

I've attached a picture of Hector and Illy snuggled together, Hector is the cinnamon and Illy is the normal. Wow, just realised how long Hectors tail is compared to Illys!

Honesty
04-29-2013, 07:31 AM
hello and :pp_welcome:

Hector and Illy are adorable:)

keepsmiling
04-29-2013, 08:49 AM
Hello, and welcome! Hector and Illy are beautiful babies & I love their names. Hope you enjoy our community.:glittering-welcome-

CrazyBirdLady
04-29-2013, 09:06 AM
Your little greenies are adorable! I also like their names.

Shade
04-29-2013, 09:53 AM
hi and welcome!

roxynoodle
04-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Hello and welcome! I'd love to cuddle those 2 little cuties!

Mirlito
04-29-2013, 07:20 PM
A warm Scottish welcome to you from the sunny Costa del Sol, Spain

mistywaterwoman
04-29-2013, 08:24 PM
WOW, they are just beautiful!!! Welcome, and thank you for sharing! I'll be looking forward to learning about them through your posts!

HectorIlly
04-30-2013, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Antoinette
04-30-2013, 04:24 AM
:rugby:
Welcome