PDA

View Full Version : Newest member.

Rose
08-24-2014, 01:52 AM
Hi my name is Rose. I am owned by 2 beautiful quakers. Joey is almost 11 and Blue is 5 months old.I live in Ontario Canada.

Rose
08-24-2014, 01:54 AM
Ops I was referee by tony. But could not find user name.

plax
08-24-2014, 02:08 AM
Hi Rose. Welcome to Precisely Parrots! I'm here and this is my username. If you can, please post a pic or two of your feathered kids. I'm sure we would all love to see them. Thanks so much for joining us... if you have any questions, let me know :D

2birds
08-24-2014, 06:34 AM
Welcome Rosa and also a welcome to Joey and Blue. I'm looking forward to hearing about your quakers and seeing pics of them.

Rose
08-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Thank you both for the warm welcome!

Rose
08-24-2014, 11:56 AM
As soon as I find were to add pics here I will do so!

plax
08-24-2014, 12:34 PM
As soon as I find were to add pics here I will do so!Good morning Rose. On the toolbar above the area where you enter your message text there are some small icon buttons. The third one from the right is the 'Insert Image' button. If you hover your mouse arrow over that button, it will display an "Insert Image" tooltip (which will confirm it's the correct button). When you click on the button, a dialog will pop up offering two option tabs. One is for displaying/attaching photos from your computer and the other is for displaying photos stored on the Internet that you can reference with a URL (from photobucket, etc.). The "from computer" option lets you browse your hard drive for a photo image. The "from URL" option lets you enter a URL where a remotely stored photo resides. I hope that's helpful.

kendrafitz
08-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Hi Rose and welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing all about you, Joey & Blue!

jtbirds
08-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi and welcome to these wonderful forums!

Lady
08-24-2014, 10:39 PM
Hi Rose,
So nice of you to join us. I am also new to the forum and somewhat new to learning the correct ways of taking care of Lady our Illiger Macaw also know as a mini and a Blue Winged Macaw. There is so much information here to read, it has taught me so much already. I hope you come often and tell us about your life with Joey and Blue. Quaker Parrots look so cute and cuddly. The site in my opinion is really user friendly once you get the hang of things. If you have questions just ask, the people here are a great help!

Mare
08-25-2014, 03:39 AM
Hi Rose! :th_welcome2: So happy to have you here! Looking forward to seeing and hearing all about Joey and Blue!

Rose
08-25-2014, 01:13 PM
Aw thank you all for such a great welcome.

spiritbird
08-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Hello Rose. Cannot wait to see your little Quakers. Are they green or blue?

Animalman2046
08-29-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi Rose and welcome. You will find this a great forum with lots of nice, knowledgeable people who are always willing to help. You will like it here. Again welcome and please visit often.