PDA

View Full Version : Sooo quiet!

kendrafitz
07-28-2014, 09:34 PM
The house has been so quiet today.

Ashie had acting camp (she is Anna in Frozen) and CW is out with friends. Rosie quietly kept me company while I put furniture together (emptying out the storage unit and listing it all on Craigslist). Such a nice day.

Then Ashie came in with two friends to check in before heading back out to one of their houses. As soon as she left Rosie started yelling. She loves all the girls, with the singing and dancing. She was seriously put out that they didn't hang with her. Very funny and fortunately her tantrum didn't last long.

Great, relaxing day at the Fitz Farm.

Mare
07-28-2014, 10:09 PM
That's an aahhhhh...moment :). I hear ya! My kids are grown but still in, out, around and about. Some of my favorite moments come when EVERYONE leaves and heads to Baja, without me! :).

kendrafitz
07-28-2014, 10:20 PM
It was soooo nice. Don't get me wrong, I adore them. But it is the first quiet day I have had all summer. It was so nice with even Rosie happily being quiet i/o screaming like a loon. Nice break from summer craziness!! :)

Mare
07-28-2014, 10:32 PM
The fact that Rosie is giving you a break is such a bonus! :)

2birds
07-29-2014, 01:21 AM
Sounds like you had a beautiful day. You get one of those every once in a while so you don't run away from home.

kendrafitz
07-29-2014, 01:23 AM
So very true!!! lol!

Maddy
07-29-2014, 04:41 AM
Sounds wonderful! :)