PDA

View Full Version : Hello!! I'm from Spain :')

Loreta28
07-15-2014, 10:33 PM
Hello everybody!! My name is Nayra and I, m from Spain (Canary Islands).
I have 4 lovebirds, 2 cockatiel & 1 budgie. I, m so happy with them & I want to know people with the same love of birds like me and this is the best place!! Thank you to all and sorry for my writing, I'm learning your fantastic language! ;))

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
She's Julieta

She's Krilin

Polly & Julieta ♡

And the bird family together :^)

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

2birds
07-16-2014, 12:15 AM
Hello Loreta from Spain

plax
07-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Hello Nayra :) Welcome to Precisely parrots! Thanks for posting photos of your birds... I love them! They look so content and beautiful :D. Please post some of your budgie and your other lovebirds if you like. Thanks for joining us!

2birds
07-16-2014, 01:46 AM
I'm sorry Nayra, the first time I clicked on this the only thing that came up was "Hello from Spain" Now I see the photos. Your crew is wonderful, I love the setup that you have for them. Welcome to the forum.

plax
07-16-2014, 02:09 AM
I'm sorry Nayra, the first time I clicked on this the only thing that came up was "Hello from Spain" Now I see the photos. Your crew is wonderful, I love the setup that you have for them. Welcome to the forum.Lori- That's because our auto-moderation system had an incorrect setting. It sent Nayra's first post to the moderation queue. I've validated her message and fixed the malfunction. Sorry about that :(

Loreta28
07-16-2014, 08:19 AM
Thaannnk you!!! I love the birds in general but specially parrot's family. I would like to have more birds but I prefer no more animals in my life because I have bad moments when they die :(. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
I've found more pictures!! She is Corina, one day she come's flying to my aviary because she was lost.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] they're the other lovebirds, Pichi, Hachi & Fisquito. They're always together! [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
And Krilin is always alone :(

plax
07-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the additional pictures of your birds, Nayra :). They are so cute, pretty, and colorful! Corina is such a beautiful sky blue budgie... she indeed found the right new home when she found you :D. Why is krilin always alone?

Mare
07-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi, Nayra! Welcome! :). You have a lovely aviary and an aviary full of lovely birds! What more could a girl ask for?! Are any of them birds that you handle? I just know how bird personalities go and not all of them mix with certain humans :)

Loreta28
07-17-2014, 12:15 AM
Thank you plax & mare. I can stroke & play with all of them. They're my life and I can' t live without them because I'm so happy feeding them, speaking, playing...I spend much money because I want the best & the main objective is their happiness.
Thank you for reading me.
This is my aviary =) ♡
Normally, I have problems with lovebirds because they are really active & bite a lot as well....but.....it' s doesn't matter!!!