PDA

View Full Version : Charlie has a new home

Heather
07-13-2014, 01:39 AM
Sorry I'm not on as much life has been really hectic. Any who incase you don't remember a year ago we became home to a 20 something BF amazon. Well the lady we got her from never let her out and didn't even give her a name. Well over time she started to come out of her shell, she would get vocal and take treats really nice from your hand but that was it. We were never able to touch her and had to towel her to get her from point a 2 point b. Well a few weeks ago we went out of town for about a week. We left Charlie and our other zon Parker with a friend, we took Juno with us. We'll we got a great report when we got back that he was about to touch Charlie without getting bitten. We decided to leave her with him for a few weeks to see if anything would progress. Well he has decided to keep her. He also has a yellow nape. It is funny though because he really likes Charlie but thinks Parker is a devil bird...lol

2birds
07-13-2014, 06:46 AM
I had a similare case where my goffins too just didn't like me. My best friend has him now and he's having the time of his life. I go over there every once in a while and he gets really quiet. I think he's trying to dissapear so I don't take him home.