PDA

View Full Version : Happy hatch day josie!

josiesmom
07-04-2014, 07:27 PM
So, since today is Josie's hatch day she had an especially long shower which I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard and thought something very x-rated was going on here. She was moaning and asking "do you like that?" And making all kinds of other very happy sounds and since it is so nice out, the windows were open. To put it mildly, she thoroughly enjoys showers on a good day, but today was something completely off the charts for her! I also put on the trusty harness and took her outside to dry off in the sunshine which made her very happy and got her smelling like cookies, which is her happy smell. To be fun, we started singing happy birthday to her and wow, does she love that song when her name is in it. She was dancing and making more happy sounds. And to top off her day, tonight's fireworks will make her very happy because obviously they are all for her! She loves loud noises and it is so cute when she comforts the dog about the loud noises like thunder and fireworks. Happy 4th everyone!

kendrafitz
07-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Happy Hatchday Josie!!!!

It sounds like the best birthday ever!!! Enjoy the fireworks that really are just for you - it's your day!! Enjoy every minute you pretty cookie smelling girl! :)

plax
07-04-2014, 09:10 PM
HAPPY HATCH DAY, JOSIE!!! :bgm::th_greet3:

That's so neat that her hatch day falls on the 4th of July :th_biggrin:. You get to combine her hatch day celebration and the 4th festivities to give her a very special experience :). And there's certainly nothing wrong with an exuberant, beautiful Macaw who smells of yummy cookies ;)

Thanks for sharing, Anita!

jtbirds
07-04-2014, 11:06 PM
happy hatch day!!!:)

Mare
07-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Happy Hatchday, Josie! :th_bdaycandle: Is Josie just one yr. old today, or is she more than that?

2birds
07-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Happy hatchday Josie, What an exciting day for her and ft sounds like the best one ever. Her nickname should be cookie monster.

josiesmom
07-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Today she is 4 but I think she is still stuck in her terrible 2's.