PDA

View Full Version : Rain is really talkative..

94lt1
06-18-2014, 03:45 AM
Well.. Rain started talking, out of the blue.. And other than the kissy noises and whatcha doin, she's trying to say some other things... But work has kept our time together at a minimal, as of late...

I can't wait to see what it is that she's trying to get out though.. Who would've figured.. A weak bird that couldn't walk hardly, and was so quiet.. Is now talking.. :cool:

plax
06-18-2014, 07:20 AM
A brilliant turnaround for her! She's obviously a happy bird now.. and one who feels well loved :)

jessicas94lt1
06-18-2014, 02:43 PM
:o:o:o:o
Well.. Rain started talking, out of the blue.. And other than the kissy noises and whatcha doin, she's trying to say some other things... But work has kept our time together at a minimal, as of late...

I can't wait to see what it is that she's trying to get out though.. Who would've figured.. A weak bird that couldn't walk hardly, and was so quiet.. Is now talking.. :cool:
It still excites me every time she talks. She copies his voice to a t. Such a deep voice for such a tiny girl.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Mare
06-18-2014, 07:51 PM
I've always heard it was the quiet ones that you've got to watch out for!! :th_biggrin: I'm looking forward to hearing what she has to say!

Pinkbirdy
06-19-2014, 11:22 AM
I love cheeks little voices . Im always surprised at how much these little guys can say :)

94lt1
06-20-2014, 03:28 AM
She's a whisperer.. Lol

Rain's starting to talk!!:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

94lt1
06-20-2014, 03:33 AM
She's saying more than this.. But not clearly yet.. It's her at the very last..

She makes this cute squawk just before she starts to talk. You can tell she's working really hard.. The poor baby.. :) she impresses the heck out of me.. She's such a little fighter..

kendrafitz
06-20-2014, 10:14 AM
So sweet!!!

jessicas94lt1
09-21-2015, 01:54 AM
She says baby now , it is so cute!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Macaw Lover
09-21-2015, 02:30 AM
:pcs:

Never underestimate the power of a bird.

Tonight Kalea said Mama for the first time then about 15 seconds later said I Love You. Now the I Love You I have heard her mumble it a few times and once clearly and tonight's was clear.

kendrafitz
09-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Renée - That is awesome!! Your heart must have been melting!!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

nick
08-06-2017, 04:57 PM
I wish my kiwi would say a word ot two he's still a baby and a bird that can get me cracking up looking at him do his stuff his best play thing is a rolledup paper ball and likes it and becomes vocal if we take it away

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dragonlady2
08-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Sometimes birds don't learn to talk, but they do other things that are awesome like playing with a rolled up paper ball. A couple of my birds don't speak very clearly, but they do other things that are funny. It's their personality.

Lady
08-06-2017, 06:25 PM
That's one of the things I like about our birds, they're all different and although we would like some traits to be somewhat the same like talking or cuddling they sure can make up for some of those things in different ways within their personality.
All the more reason to meet or learn about as many birds as possible.