PDA

View Full Version : Question???

_inspir3_m3_
05-31-2014, 12:51 AM
Hi,

Im getting an indian ringneck soon and i already have a budgie pluto, and i was wondering if it would be ok to let them out together, but pluto is quiet nippy. Im just a little worried cause when i get the indian ringneck it'll be a baby and i don't want pluto to attack him/her.

plax
05-31-2014, 12:55 AM
It's dangerous. Budgies often bully other birds, especially if they're young. I would keep them separated, at least for a while.

_inspir3_m3_
05-31-2014, 01:39 AM
thanks for that and i have one more question, I'm thinking about breeding my budgie but how would i go about that.

plax
05-31-2014, 01:47 AM
You're welcome. I can't advise you on breeding matters. But hopefully someone will come along and offer some advice in that direction fairly soon :)

donnalou
06-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi! I have raised buggies. First you need a pair that are compatible. Then you need to get a nesting box. For some reason they seem to like the wood one, I bought plastic, but they nested in the wood one. Then let nature take it's course. But once they start nesting they continue so if you don't want a whole lot of them. Take down the nesting box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk