PDA

View Full Version : My conures

Pinkbirdy
05-22-2014, 12:43 AM
This is Gingee and Disco. Just found out Gingees a hybrid "a Sunday" . Always thought she was a Sunconure . It explains why she is so quiet:th_biggrin:When I got her I was told she was weaned [and wasn't ] . But Im glad for the experience with her. Her buddies 'Disco " . He was a Petco find . He was there for a year so im sure he was poked at pretty good. He came very nippy . But is now such a love !! You should hear him talk . I always get asked "Did you teach your birds to talk " I wish I knew how [they teach themselves.} These guys are beggars :th_LOL: Such people birds:th_biggrin:[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

2birds
05-22-2014, 01:42 AM
What a cutie! I love her colors and how they blend. What is a Sunday? Sun and Nanday conure?

Pinkbirdy
05-22-2014, 02:00 AM
A Jenday and a Sunconure. My Photobucket wont let me post again [try the rest of the pictures later]

Pinkbirdy
05-22-2014, 09:47 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Pinkbirdy
05-22-2014, 09:50 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

94lt1
05-22-2014, 09:55 PM
My Rain is so tiny compared to your birds lol. Poor girl..

plax
05-22-2014, 10:14 PM
They are adorable, Terri. Quite pretty, too :)

Pinkbirdy
05-23-2014, 01:19 AM
My Rain is so tiny compared to your birds lol. Poor girl.. I know Rain almost came very ill [thin too?] Were you able to fill her out ? I got Jackson [my Nanday conure ] in the fall. He came from living in a garage and being fed crackers. he was sooo small , the same size as my Sunday conure . Their supposed to be be bigger conures . I was able to fill him out.

Pinkbirdy
05-23-2014, 01:23 AM

94lt1
05-23-2014, 01:42 AM
I know Rain almost came very ill [thin too?] Were you able to fill her out ? I got Jackson [my Nanday conure ] in the fall. He came from living in a garage and being fed crackers. he was sooo small , the same size as my Sunday conure . Their supposed to be be bigger conures . I was able to fill him out.

Rain was supposed to die.. All bones aside.. She had a yeast infection and all sorts of other issues... She's not much bigger than your average sized budgie... Our sun conure(Starburst) us much bigger.. At least twice her size..... But she's healthier, though stunted... But she loves enough to be the size of an eagle.. :)