PDA

View Full Version : We Miss You, Terrie

plax
05-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Today is the anniversary of the passing of my dear friend, Terrie Morris, whose life ended 2 years ago today. She was Salsa's mom and she loved him with all of her heart! :(. There would never have been a Precisely Parrots if not for Terrie and Salsa. Salsa coming to live with me after Terrie's passing is the whole reason I became involved in bird forums. I co-founded this website as a tribute to Terrie and her sheer awesomeness as a parrot mom! She would have LOVED Precisely Parrots :moody:

We will NEVER forget you, Terrie!!!

Pinkbirdy
05-13-2014, 12:11 AM
Tony ,sounds like she had a huge impact on your life :) [and helped continue her passion for the love of birds :)]

plax
05-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Terri: I can honestly say that she was my very best friend, ever! Terrie and I agreed on nearly everything, and of course our birds were the greatest passion for each of us. She was such a special person ... I can't begin to express how painful losing her has been :(

Thanks so much, Terri (your names are similar)

Pinkbirdy
05-13-2014, 12:47 AM
Terri: I can honestly say that she was my very best friend, ever! Terrie and I agreed on nearly everything, and of course our birds were the greatest passion for each of us. She was such a special person ... I can't begin to express how painful losing her has been :(

Thanks so much, Terri (your names are similar) You know , its not easy to find a person who truly gets birds like you do . I myself hold on to those moments in life that stand out and give you profound direction [like things have more meaning to them]. As for the name Terri [I used to yell at my mom for naming me a boys name ] all the Terris I knew were boys :)

Honesty
05-13-2014, 07:44 AM
Thinking of you today!