PDA

View Full Version : Why???

kendrafitz
05-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Why, oh why, Rosie, do you insist on removing your toy clips instead of playing with your toys??? No matter how tight I tighten them, even with tools, you still manage to remove them. Or worse, destroy them by bending them in? Don't you like your huge selection of toys? Why is it more fun to undo the clamp, squeal with glee and then have the 500 lb toy crash to the ground? Maybe it's the challenge made sweeter with you seeing me jump 5 feet in the air when the toy crashes? Sigh...

Honesty
05-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Sorry Kendra, but you have me in stitches here :th_pinklol: I know this must be very frustrating for you though! Naughty Rosie :th_naughty:.

Mare
05-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Aww..poor Kendra :(. I feel your pain. I swear, they get more pleasure out of seeing a toy fall, lots more than playing with it! Sassy will work for hours on one hanging toy. She must have OCD, that's all I can think. She won't quit until it hits the ground, then she's not happy till it's hung back up!

kendrafitz
05-10-2014, 12:43 AM
It's all good! Just find it amusing, but clearly not as much as Rosie! ;)

spiritbird
05-10-2014, 02:34 AM
Rosie has learned how to pull your chains. Or should I say clips.

Minamommy
05-11-2014, 06:21 AM
I feel your pain Kendra All of Mina's toy clips are open. Then she goes around the outside of her cage and unscrews all the wing nuts till we lose food dishes and perches. Yep it's great fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luthien
09-08-2014, 07:28 AM
Lol yup this sounds familiar!! My Phoenix does this all the time! It's a game to him