PDA

View Full Version : Rosie Is a Big Red Scary...Chicken!

kendrafitz
05-06-2014, 11:20 PM
The other day Ashie and Rosie were sitting on my bed. Ashie was watching TV and Rosie was playing with her toys. I guess she got bored and decided it would be more fun to terrorize Ash. So she ran/waddled at Ashie laughing with her beak wide open. This is never a good sign and poor Ashie knows that. This behavior is usually followed by a chomp, Rosie yelling o[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] one of my kids yelling o[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] and Rosie laughing. (Mind you it is never very hard, but enough to get the owww Rosie is looking for)

Poor Ashley began scampering around the bed with Rosie following her every move. At one point Ash leaned on a pillow and Rosie got very close. Which prompted Ashie to scream and dive off the bed. This was followed by Rosie imitating Ashie's scream and the big red bully laughing her tail off. That is until the pillow that Ash had been leaning on plopped over and onto Rosie. This caused Rosie to jump and scream bc the mean pillow bullied her. My big red chicken! Ash and I found the whole thing very funny and fortunately Rosie didn't hold a grudge against the pillow. Silly girls!!

Debra
05-06-2014, 11:53 PM
Oh, how I wish you had gotten that on video! I can just see it now. She was foiled by a pillow! I love that!

Pinkbirdy
05-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Isnt it something when their laughing ,the whole time . Its like everythings going to be ok [and its not] :) Rocky told Dave once "This is going to hurt" Dave of course didn't wait to find out :)

Mare
05-07-2014, 02:25 AM
So funny! I can just see that happening! :)

Honesty
05-07-2014, 05:43 PM
:th_hehe: Kendra, now this has given me a laugh today :) I can just picture this whole scene in my head!

plax
05-08-2014, 02:44 AM
HAHA! That's hilarious!! Never a dull moment with one of these big colorful feather dusters running around :th_wink:

One thing I have never been able to catch on video is Salsa laughing like a fool. His laugh is so great .. but I never, EVER seem to have the video device ready when he decides to laugh :th_shakehead:

Minamommy
05-11-2014, 06:49 AM
That is so funny. I agree I wish u could have gotten that on video. I've never hear a parrot laugh purposely at what it's doing. I would love seeing that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk