PDA

View Full Version : Kilo finally decided!!

2birds
04-28-2014, 04:47 AM
So, here it is 12:40 am and I just got back about 40 minutes ago from having dinner and strolling the streets of St. Augustine with my niece and her boyfriend. From the time I got home Kilo started screaming his head off. I tried to ignore him but it got to the point that I didn't want the cops to show up pounding on my door so I finally decided to go talk to him and see if he would quiet down. He came running over to the side of the cage and asked for a scratch. I open the cage door and he hopped on my hand, so now here I sit with the little guy huddled up in my neck. I suddenly went from being the monster that was probably going to have him for dinner to the monster slayer and hero. I know that he should be getting his rest but I am taking full advantage of this one.:woohoo-dancing-bana:th_yah:

Honesty
04-28-2014, 07:43 AM
LOL, don't they just hate it when you go out? They always find a way of letting you know they are mad at you. :th_LOL:

Pinkbirdy
04-28-2014, 11:49 AM
WOW !!! I know it took him awhile [your on the in with him now :) Hows the other Goffin ?

2birds
04-28-2014, 01:52 PM
Well, this morning Kilo is back to "I don't know if I want to be around you" which is a lot better than flat out "get away from me".
Terri, Lilliputs is doing good. He/she has a small problem with picking feathers (a little bit on one wing and leg). She does like some veggies though which is a good thing. She will let me pet her but doesn't really know what sitting on my hand is. I ask her to step up and she just puts her head down for a scratch. She did get on my hand a couple of times but stayed crouched really low.

Everyone in the household is sleeping in today, they must of had a heck of a party while I was away. I was thinking that maybe something happened that scared Kilo so he wanted comfort. After I went to bed, there was a huge cat fight out in front of my house. That might have been happening earlier too.