PDA

View Full Version : Codie being mischievous!

Honesty
04-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Codie has been in a real mischievous mood tonight! First he was playing on his stand, so I picked all his toys up from the cage floor and put them in his bowl. He waited until I had finished and promptly flew back to his cage and threw them all back down with a vengeance :th_LOL:I then went in the kitchen to make coffee and when I came back he was in the middle of pulling my flower arrangement apart :th_eek: I managed to get this on video. Sorry the quality is not that good, it was a bad light :(

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

kendrafitz
04-25-2014, 10:55 PM
How funny! I love that when you first started filming he froze like he thought you might not see him. Once he realized he wasn't in trouble, he went right back to his fun. :)

Debra
04-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Oh, how precious! I too love it when he turned and saw the camera and froze. He's just too cute!

Turquoise
04-26-2014, 06:57 AM
LOL!! Codie looks to me as if he is saying to you when you tell him, "No more". "And I care, how?" Kinda like he's thumbing his nose at you and going ahead with his plans. :) If that had been one of my macaws, first you wouldn't have had a single flower left in one piece and next your table would have a new design. Let's just say it would have a unique scalloped edge by a macaw artisan.

I love it when he turns and walks over to chew on your camera strap. And I love your voice!!! Such a neat accent, I sound like a country hick and you sound so royal and ellegant! Wished my internet worked better and I could upload videos.

plax
04-26-2014, 08:09 AM
haha! Codie is like Godzilla from that poor flower's perspective ;)

2birds
04-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Codie is so pretty, I love his eyes. They look so innocent, LOL.

Honesty
04-26-2014, 02:12 PM
How funny! I love that when you first started filming he froze like he thought you might not see him. Once he realized he wasn't in trouble, he went right back to his fun. :)LOL, Kendra. Yes, he froze once he knew I was standing behind him. I think he was waiting to see if he was in trouble before he carried on :th_hehe:.

Honesty
04-26-2014, 02:13 PM
Oh, how precious! I too love it when he turned and saw the camera and froze. He's just too cute!Thanks Debra :) He was into everything yesterday. LOL.

Honesty
04-26-2014, 02:23 PM
LOL!! Codie looks to me as if he is saying to you when you tell him, "No more". "And I care, how?" Kinda like he's thumbing his nose at you and going ahead with his plans. :) If that had been one of my macaws, first you wouldn't have had a single flower left in one piece and next your table would have a new design. Let's just say it would have a unique scalloped edge by a macaw artisan.

I love it when he turns and walks over to chew on your camera strap. And I love your voice!!! Such a neat accent, I sound like a country hick and you sound so royal and ellegant! Wished my internet worked better and I could upload videos.LOL, I am pretty sure if I had not come in the room when I did, I would no longer have a flower arrangement :th_hehe:.

Haha, I hate hearing my voice on a video, which is why you don't very often hear me speaking in them. I thought I had better act as normal this time before you all started to wonder if this Woman from the UK ever speaks :th_loltears:

Honesty
04-26-2014, 02:24 PM
haha! Codie is like Godzilla from that poor flower's perspective ;):ROFLMAODog:

Honesty
04-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Codie is so pretty, I love his eyes. They look so innocent, LOL.Thank you Lori :)

JudiNH
04-26-2014, 02:26 PM
He looks like a real handful! But what a cute little face...hee hee...

Honesty
04-26-2014, 02:27 PM
He looks like a real handful! But what a cute little face...hee hee...Thank you Judi :) Yes, how could I ever be mad with that cute little face?

Mare
04-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Codie's a cute little rascal! I think when a bird freezes up like that when they get busted doing something, he thinks you can't see him, he's invisible! Sassy is a pro at it and like Codie, a demolisher of flower arrangements but goes about it very quickly!

Honesty
04-26-2014, 07:32 PM
Codie's a cute little rascal! I think when a bird freezes up like that when they get busted doing something, he thinks you can't see him, he's invisible! Sassy is a pro at it and like Codie, a demolisher of flower arrangements but goes about it very quickly!LOL, isn't it funny how they freeze like this when they are caught in the act? I know how quickly those cockatoo beaks can demolish a plant :) Amazons tend to be much slower in their movements as you can see in the video. I call him my little plodder :th_hehe:

Honesty
04-27-2014, 01:08 PM
LOL, I have moved them now as he keeps going back for more :)

Rita
04-28-2014, 12:06 AM
Hello Wendy,

Codie pulled of the flower rather slowly, as if he was waiting for you to say "stop" or so and when you didn't he could continue.
Afterwards he says "Hello" with a sweet voice and steps up well. And he looks sooooo sweet.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Honesty
04-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Hello Wendy,

Codie pulled of the flower rather slowly, as if he was waiting for you to say "stop" or so and when you didn't he could continue.
Afterwards he says "Hello" with a sweet voice and steps up well. And he looks sooooo sweet.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita Thank you Rita :)

Yes, you are right, he did it slowly to see if I was going to stop him :) I have moved them now as he keeps going back to them. lol.

Mare
04-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Holy Moly, Rita! When the Sassy Goffin's is told NO, she moves more quickly as to finish the job before I can get there! :). Silly birds!

Honesty
04-29-2014, 04:50 PM
LOL, Mare, it seems like Sassy is a little rebel :th_hehe: