PDA

View Full Version : How is Ruby?

kendrafitz
04-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Terri - I have been thinking about you all. Wanted to check and see how Ruby is doing?

Pinkbirdy
04-20-2014, 12:48 AM
Kendra ,Thanks for asking :). Ruby has had her down times [and she can imitate his voice]. She started losing a ton of feathers [and I mean a lot]. I was so worried this was going to trigger something. But shes fine [its just a HUGE molt ] shes all pins.Our relationship has totally changed !!She steps up ,climbs on me lets me hug and kiss her,very gentle. Sometimes I forget its her and think its Harlow :) I see similar things between the two [maybe a female Macaw thing].She needs to learn some manners though. She thinks any thing on me is hers . Like zippers buttons and ties .

kendrafitz
04-20-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. I was really worried about her.

I'm glad that she is becoming so affectionate with you. It's good for you both, I'm sure. :)

If you are able to teach Ruby manners, please let me know your trick. With Rosie nothing on me is off limits. We have been fighting over my jean buttons and zipper all day. Silly girls!!!

Pinkbirdy
04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
Yep , Jeans are the worst :)

Mare
04-20-2014, 04:11 AM
Macaws are not the only culprits when it comes to buttons or zippers :). Terri, I'm so happy to learn that Ruby is doing well. I'm sure it's had to have been a whole world changer for her.

plax
04-20-2014, 07:01 AM
I'm glad too that Ruby is handling things well. And aside from the buttons and zippers issue (LOL), her behavior sounds great... which is indeed good to hear :)

Honesty
04-20-2014, 08:18 PM
I am really pleased to hear Ruby is doing okay Terri :)

Turquoise
05-09-2014, 03:33 AM
Glad to hear about Ruby becoming more close with you Terri. And equally glad to hear she is taking it fairly well in her own way. You are an exceptional Parront and all your fiddies are so blessed to have found you. :)

Minamommy
05-11-2014, 06:31 AM
I'm so glad Ruby is handing things well. But she has a wonderful parront to guide her and give her strength. I really believe they are that in tune with us that we can help give them the extra strength and courage, even healing sometimes that they need to draw on or help get well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk