PDA

View Full Version : Miss Minty (picture heavy)

JudiNH
04-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Little Miss Minty (green rump parrotlet) is 10 months old now, and continues to be the sweetest bird EVER. She is so cute, gentle, playful, friendly, and cuddly, and just the nicest little thing. I love her to bits. My son is crazy about her too...she's just a little Princess in the house, hee hee...and we are all her humble servants. Say hello to Miss Minty!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Debra
04-12-2014, 06:33 PM
She's beautiful! I especially love that first one of her with Ben.

Honesty
04-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Fantastic pics Judi :) Miss Minty is adorable!

Mare
04-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Hi, Miss Minty! :th_greet13: She and your son are cuties! :)