PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Debra!

Honesty
04-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Happy Birthday Debra!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

I hope you have a lovely day :) X

JudiNH
04-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Happy happy birthday my friend! Hope its a great day, and a super year. Have fun celebrating YOU!! :)

Mare
04-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Debra! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day! :th_biggrin:

Debra
04-12-2014, 04:25 PM
Thank you ladies! It's been a good day so far. My hubby baked me a chocolate cake with chocolate icing last night after I went to bed to surprise me this morning. And other than doing laundry today, I have absolutely nothing I have to do! I get to spend time with the birds. All in all a good day!

Honesty
04-12-2014, 05:07 PM
I am pleased to hear you are being pampered today Debra :)

Pinkbirdy
04-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Happy Birthday :) Now your husband needs to teach them the Happy Bday song [and surprise you.}Does Lucy talk ?

Debra
04-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Lucy only says "Pretty Girl" and only when my hubby is rubbing her neck. Her name was Pretty Girl when we got her but we changed it to a name we liked better. lol

plax
04-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Happy Birthday to you, Debra! I'm glad to know you're able to spend some time just relaxing and interacting with your birds :). And I'm sorry to be late here.

Maddy
04-13-2014, 06:55 AM
Happy Birthday, Debra! :th_hug8:

Debra
04-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Thank you Tony and Maddy. I've truly had a wonderful weekend to celebrate my birthday.

Blancaej
04-14-2014, 01:16 AM
Happy Birthday Debra! Sounds like you had a wonderful day from what I read on facebook!

Turquoise
04-14-2014, 01:48 AM
:cake-girl-smiley::birthday:~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~A LITTLE LATE~~:party::th_greet3::th_bdaycandle:

I am glad your Hubby made you a wonderful cake!! Payback for all those cookies you have slaved over for him in the past year!! :th_hehe: Did you get to go see Rio2 like you wanted?

Debra
04-14-2014, 02:02 PM
No, I didn't get to see Rio 2 unfortunately. But he did take me out to a nice restaurant --- after I did the laundry. I probably wouldn't have enjoyed the movie anyway because my back was hurting. I spent the afternoon on the heating pad enjoying my babies and reading. He got the mower out for the first time this year and cut some of the lawn. We were supposed to get heavy rains yesterday so he wanted to get some of the thicker grass done before the rain. Turns out we got very little. Oh, well, at least some of this thick, tall grass got mowed. Oh, he did sow some wild flower seeds for me too. We've got more seeds, but I need to figure out if they are the ones for shade or sun. The packages don't say.

Did I mention that he bought some red millet and white millet seeds to plant? We're going to try to grow our own millet. I'll be surprised if we get enough for the inside birds because the outside birds might eat them all. lol

kendrafitz
04-14-2014, 02:53 PM
Happy Belated Birthday!