PDA

View Full Version : Do I look fat?

josiesmom
04-06-2014, 10:40 PM
Since the sun was shining and the air was warm, Josie got to go outside. We used the purple harness today without issue (she usually doesn't like the purple, only the blue). She was stretching her wings and the neighbors saw her and came over to check her out. While in mid stretch, she sounded like she said, "do I look fat?" They couldn't believe it. It was the first time I've heard her say it and since she got such a good response, I don't think it will be the last time we hear it. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
04-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Haha, Josie, you look beautiful! So wonderful the weather is finally making the outdoors available to our birds :)

Pinkbirdy
04-07-2014, 12:33 AM
OMG LOL , Shes so smart :)

Minamommy
04-07-2014, 06:11 AM
Josie is gorgeous. Such a smart sweet girl. Look at her posing for the camera.

Honesty
04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Josie is adorable Anita!

josiesmom
04-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Thank you. She really does seem to pose for the camera. She was just so happy to get outside yesterday. When it's cold, she will look out the front door and she looks so sad.

Turquoise
04-09-2014, 06:21 AM
Josie you are a gorgeous beauty. You do not look fat~~You look fluffy! :) That is too cute Josie saying such a thing. LOL

I love the wing shot, they are my favorite. And if Josie is anything like Roscoe, you have no problem getting lots of shots like that. I dare not let him see her photo, he would pack his birdie bag and hightail it to Josie in a flutter of wings. :th_hehe: