PDA

View Full Version : This is Dusty. :)

jbigtoe
04-03-2014, 05:53 AM
I started talking about our Cockatiel on that section of the forum. I think Dusty here was getting jealous, so here she is! The only think I can think to ask about with her is biting. When she and I are alone, she tends to be fine. If my husband comes in the room she starts biting me. Otherwise I tend to be the favorite though... hhhmmm.

Honesty
04-03-2014, 07:31 AM
Dusty is adorable.

I think she is biting when your husband comes home to let you know she does not like your attention on anyone else! Codie is very much like this too! He likes me all to himself. lol.

kendrafitz
04-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Dusty is adorable.

I agree with Wendy. She may be trying to keep your attention on her. Rosie, my GW has gone as far as shoving her tongue in my ear when I'm talking to company. If I am on the phone she will go after me and the phone. ;).

spiritbird
04-03-2014, 12:12 PM
She is a very cute little bird. Like the name too.

Debra
04-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Dusty is beautiful!

Mare
04-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Hi Dusty! Nice to meet you! :). What a cutie-pie!

Maddy
04-04-2014, 05:43 AM
Dusty is adorable!! :th_heart:

Turquoise
04-09-2014, 10:02 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Dusty is a real cutie. I love GCCs they are super sweet and I love their chirps. :)

Dusty is telling you that you belong to her and hubby better go find another 'chick' to hang out with!! They will do that when they think their mate (you) might want to go chase after another bird (hubby). LOL Mine all do that and I'm the one who gets the sharp end of their beak!