PDA

View Full Version : Sammy and Greta

Pinkbirdy
04-25-2013, 01:54 AM
Ive always admired pictures I see of 2 birds being out together. When I got my second caique ,I had imagined them happily hopping up and down the couch with foot toys. But when I brought Sammy home Greta took on this very aggressive role with him. I think Im too over the top protective with my birds [I dont want to take any chances] I know they like each other .Their cages are next to each other. They sleep facing each other ,eat at the same time and play :) So over the weekend when I was cleaning cages.I decided to try them out together [and see if they got used to it now that their older. So here we have some beaking ,a little preening then some kung foo fighting :)[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Pinkbirdy
04-25-2013, 01:55 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Pinkbirdy
04-25-2013, 01:57 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Pinkbirdy
04-25-2013, 02:02 AM

gemini_84
04-25-2013, 07:43 AM
a[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] so cute. i love watching birds play together. i too was very protective of oxy when i first bought bruno and prince home, he was my little baby. i have since kearnt that they will squabble, but they all love each other. they have all formed quite a bond and prince and bruno even feed oxy.

keepsmiling
04-25-2013, 07:46 AM
Very cute pics. Sometimes we just have to let them work it out. I hope this is the start of a great relationship.

CrazyBirdLady
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
They are adorable together!

Honesty
04-25-2013, 10:51 AM
Lovely pics. They are both adorable:)

mistywaterwoman
04-28-2013, 04:41 PM
They are sooo sweet!! <3 My sister has 4 white bellied caiques and I just adore them. The black headed ones are so unique looking!! Wish I could see one in person soon. ;)

Pinkbirdy
04-28-2013, 04:49 PM
They are sooo sweet!! <3 My sister has 4 white bellied caiques and I just adore them. The black headed ones are so unique looking!! Wish I could see one in person soon. ;) You posted the pictures at your sisters one time [he had quite the traveling cage :) ]I saw them they looked like alot of fun . Four I bet their working on taking over the house [LOL] If you know caiques.:)

mistywaterwoman
04-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Ah, you saw my Doodlebug pics!! :th_biggrin: Yeah, they are LOUD and they get into everything, lol. But she also has a B&G maccaw so it's all relative. ;)