PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!

Honesty
03-30-2014, 08:40 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all Mums here in the UK!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

I have had a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Tiegan this morning and a big box of chocolates. Daniel has just turned up with another beautiful bouquet of flowers :) We are going out for dinner very shortly! I will post pics later on :)

Honesty
03-30-2014, 10:36 AM
These are the flowers and chocolates Tiegan bought me...

My bouquet from Daniel :)

Turquoise
03-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Oh Wendy those bouquets are gorgeous!! Your kids have very good taste in flowers. :th_hug8: Ya'll have lots of fun today with your sweet kiddos. :)

Mother's Day for ya'll comes quite a bit earlier than ours does here in the states. We celebrate it the second Sunday in May and Father's Day the second Sunday in June. Grandparent's Day is in Sept I think. LOL

kendrafitz
03-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Happy Morher's Day!! What thoughtful kids you have!!! Beautiful flowers!!'

I got confused for a minute, didn't realize we celebrated on a different day in the US.

Enjoy your day and dinner, you deserve it!!

Honesty
03-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Thank you De'Andrea and Kendra :)

We have had a lovely dinner. Our Mothers Day is in March and Fathers Day is in June. We don't have Grandparents day though!

Pinkbirdy
03-30-2014, 02:22 PM
Very nice, Happy Mothers day :)

Honesty
03-30-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks Terri :)

Debra
03-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Happy Mother's Day Wendy and all the moms in the UK! Wendy you have some beautiful, thoughtful kids there. It's all I can do to get a card or phone call from mine on Mother's day. lol

Maddy
03-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Happy Mothers Day! Your flowers are beautiful!

I panicked a little bit thinking that I had forgotten Mothers Day before I realized that is was celebrated on a different date in the UK. :th_hehe:

Honesty
03-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Thank you Maddy and Debra :)

Yes, Debra, both Tiegan and Daniel always buy me beautiful flowers on Mothers Day. They are very caring children and I love them to bits! Tasha never remembers though :( Maybe, this is due to the fact she is in the USA! She has just posted on my timeline to say Happy Mothers day :) (I have a feeling she had a gentle reminder from Tiegan) lol.