PDA

View Full Version : Music as Enrichment

tiffnmango
03-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Does anyone's birds have favorite songs? I want to make list for Mango to listen to when I'm not home...just looking for ideas

:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mare
03-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Sassy LOVES, "Good Day Sunshine" by the Beatles. :). It's her dancing music!

Maddy
03-04-2014, 05:31 AM
Peatree loves pretty much everything, but her favorites are the Elmo's World and Spongebob Squarepants theme songs. Jester loves Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson.

Honesty
03-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Codie loves "Meet Me Half Way" by the Black Eyed Peas"

kendrafitz
03-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Rosie likes just about everything. She loves Bob Marley and the cups song. She goes absolutely nutty for "I'm Sexy and I Know It".

Try the cups song. Every time we go somewhere and we see a parrot who looks lonely or bored I play it on my phone. Every parrot I have done this with was super interested and danced. My kids just roll their eyes and say "Ugh, not again Mom. You are sooo embarrassing!" ;)

Turquoise
03-12-2014, 10:30 AM
I don't play much music in my house. I never replaced my cd
player after the flood destroyed my nice one and many of my cds. I mostly have the tv on some sort of thing when I'm up & about. I do occasionally sing to them and that excites them a lot. I'm thinking to them my singing sounds like an animal in distress in the rainforest and they are doing the parrot version of rolling on floor laughing! :)

Mare
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM
I LOVE the Cups Song! I just played it for Sassy and Amigo. Amigo got super excited, he insisted on 'watching' the video, too! Sassy danced up a storm! :)

2birds
05-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Kilo like the lion sleeps tonight from the lion king and also anything by Depeche Mode. All of them like Dubstep.

froggij
08-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Orsino likes 3Oh!3's Starstrukk with Katy Perry because they do the wolf-whistle in it, and that's his favorite whistle... He perks up, thinking it's me whistling at him...

kendrafitz
08-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Rosie is currently crazy for the Zac Brown Band channel on Pandora. She seems to love any song about beer or alcoholic beverages. I am beginning to wonder if she had a drinking problem in a past life. Silly girl! Lol. ;)

plax
08-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Rosie is currently crazy for the Zac Brown Band channel on Pandora. She seems to love any song about beer or alcoholic beverages. I am beginning to wonder if she had a drinking problem in a past life. Silly girl! Lol. ;)Salsa would go well burping beside her ;)

kendrafitz
08-05-2014, 11:35 PM
They would sure make a funny team, burping, dancing and slurring their "hello"s and "apple"s!!

plax
08-06-2014, 09:31 AM
They would sure make a funny team, burping, dancing and slurring their "hello"s and "apple"s!!Yes they would! And here's what Salsa thinks of the whole thing...

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

kendrafitz
08-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Love that handsome, silly Salsa!!!