PDA

View Full Version : my alarm clock

gemini_84
04-22-2013, 09:56 PM
im still trying to find the snooze button.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

they were extra excited this morning and the cockatoos had just flown over. The good thing is, if my partner has a day off, and doesnt get up they are usually pretty quiet un till i get up, but on days he has to work, with out fail this/ or similar to this is what i get at 6.30 am.

I love my alarm clocks, but if some one has an instruction manual so i can find the snooze button?? thanks:th_Coffee3::th_rofl:

P.S. for any potential Alex owners who see this dont let it deter u too much. There are 3 Alexs calling in this clip, and they are calling to the wild parrots flying around the area (i have plenty). Also it only lasts about 5min after i drag myself out of bed. They are a truley magnificent bird and great companions

Wendy K.
04-22-2013, 10:11 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
Hilariously written and illustrated, Amanda. Oh please do let us know when you find the "mute" button. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Akraya
04-24-2013, 01:19 PM
I can't see the chaos =(
My birds are so good, I can sleep in to 10/11 and beyond and they won't make a peep, I might hear some test whistles "are you up yet?" but otherwise silent. Though they do make up for it once I'm up -.-

keepsmiling
04-24-2013, 02:10 PM
LOL..Elfe had a LOT to say about those videos!:th_laughing6:

buddingtwigs
04-24-2013, 05:17 PM
This was always one of Georgie's less endearing traits too. Once she woke up it was like "HELLOOOOOO. HELLLOOOOOOO. ANYONE???" (of course spoken in the harsh squawk of a sun conure, not with words.)
So far, Gilbert stays quiet until i come downstairs and he softly says "hello" when i walk by.

coltfire
06-10-2013, 11:44 PM
if only my alarm clock was that quite i would sleep right through it.and mine goes off at 5.30 am to 6am and if im not up by 6.05 then the neighbors are also up, and then once i take there feed bowls out i have 4 min to get them back in or its scream time again until i get them in,luck the neighbors do not say any thing but then again i dont talk to them any way, but i do hear them going off every now and then about the birds.:th_hehe:

Blancaej
06-10-2013, 11:55 PM
I've been lucky. Quincy just starts talking when he hears signs of life in the house and Savannah is pretty quiet until I get downstairs. Even if they are noisy they are downstairs. And we live o 13 acres so our neighbors can barely here Savannahs loud squawk!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

gemini_84
06-11-2013, 12:19 AM
i can sleep in on a saturday :) they only make noises when they hear life in the house. Unfortunately for me, my better half works 6 days awake and is up at 6am most morning so of course thats when they start, but tgey not usually that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

i can sleep in on a saturday :) they only make noises when they hear life in the house. Unfortunately for me, my better half works 6 days awake and is up at 6am most morning so of course thats when they start, but tgey not usually that bad.

josiesmom
06-11-2013, 02:01 AM
That is awesome! The best alarm clocks I've seen.