PDA

View Full Version : I love her but sheesh!

Debra
03-02-2014, 09:36 PM
All I was doing was getting ready to take a shower. Honest. And I've even been nice to Lucy. I gave her some walnut today. But does she treat me nicely? No! She ran into the bathroom all fluffed up and beak open charging at my feet! I jumped into the tub to get away from her. Had to stand in the cold water until it heated up because of her. Did she give up and go away? NO!! When I finished my shower she was standing guard outside the tub. I had to call my hubby to come rescue me. I get so tired of being hunted sometimes.

Honesty
03-02-2014, 09:41 PM
:ROFLMAODog: Debra. I am laughing my socks off here! I can just visualize this scene in my head :th_loltears:

Debra
03-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Believe it or not, as irritating as this can be I still saw some humor in it. lol

Honesty
03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
LOL. It certainly has its funny side! I am just wondering what you would have done if Jerry had not been there? :th_hehe:

Debra
03-02-2014, 10:02 PM
That has happened. I just lower the towel so that it's between me and her and calmly walk to the bedroom that way. I can always watch tv on the bed until he can come rescue me. lol

Honesty
03-02-2014, 10:08 PM
That has happened. I just lower the towel so that it's between me and her and calmly walk to the bedroom that way. I can always watch tv on the bed until he can come rescue me. lol LOL. I think Lucy would make a good guard dog :)

Debra
03-02-2014, 10:10 PM
Only if a woman were to break in. :th_loltears:

Maddy
03-02-2014, 10:20 PM
:th_hehe: Lucy! It's not nice to chase your mommy!

kendrafitz
03-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Thank you so much for the much needed laugh! I feel for you but you really made me giggle! Lucy really has a thing for your feet. ;)

Blancaej
03-03-2014, 01:42 AM
You poor thing. She is like a little birdzilla with you. Lol! I know it's a pain for you, but you did give us all a good laugh! ;) I can hear the Jaws music as she approaches the shower! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pinkbirdy
03-03-2014, 02:06 AM
You should start caring a cell phone !! :)

Mare
03-07-2014, 10:30 PM
That's so funny! Not for you at the moment, I'm sure :). I can relate, somewhat, when Sassy is out to get me I have resorted to opening up an umbrella, (IN THE HOUSE) to walk around with! She doesn't go for my feet, I think because she can fly, she goes for my higher parts! When they don't like women, they just don't like women!

I want you to know, though, she's only like that when Tim is in the room,,and he LOVES it! He calls it payback for all the times Amigo has gone after him..butthead..

Turquoise
03-08-2014, 04:10 AM
:th_pinklol:Oh Dear me!!! I agree with Terri that you need to keep your cell phone with camera ready for these times, which by the way sounds like quite often with you and Lucy. :th_loltears:

I am so glad my Leyla Belle is NOT like Lucy. She only has vicious tendencies if I dare reach into her cage with her in there. I don't have any feathered stalkers in my home!! :th_pinklol2:

Debra
03-08-2014, 12:58 PM
I think Lucy is one of a kind. Makes me wonder what happened in her past to make her this way. I wish I knew. I show her nothing but unconditional love (this can be hard when she's after my feet) and care.

I went to the bathroom last night and she cornered me in the bedroom.....again. It was close to her bed time so for her efforts she got locked in her cage and covered. lol.

coltfire
03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Debra sorry but I cant stop laughing as I know just what is going on in her head.gotta love the eckies .

- - - Updated - - -

Debra sorry but I cant stop laughing as I know just what is going on in her head.gotta love the eckies .