PDA

View Full Version : Codie asking to come out!

Honesty
03-02-2014, 11:40 AM
I am so happy! I have managed to capture a short video this morning of Codie asking to come out. He is saying, "Hello, Good Morning, Coming Out" :th_biggrin: This is first thing this morning while I was preparing his breakfast. The squawk he does at the end is him letting me know he is annoyed with me for not letting him out yet! I have to let him eat his breakfast before letting him out, otherwise he would not eat it :)

I have left the video camera near his cage for 3 days now so he gets used to it being there. It seems to be working, so hopefully I will be able to get lots more now!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

plax
03-02-2014, 01:20 PM
YAY! He's clearly saying "good morning" and "coming out?" and doing so over and over :). And I heard "hello", too :D. It would appear that you've successfully desensitized him to the camera. That's wonderful, Wendy :th_biggrin:

Debra
03-02-2014, 01:54 PM
That is fabulous! I love his accent. I, too, heard hello, coming out, and good morning very clearly. I also saw/heard him sneeze. lol

Honesty
03-02-2014, 02:00 PM
That is fabulous! I love his accent. I, too, heard hello, coming out, and good morning very clearly. I also saw/heard him sneeze. lolYes, He imitates sneezing. I have a sneezing fit every morning which he copies :th_hehe: he also laughs all the time. I will try and get this on video for you :)

Honesty
03-02-2014, 02:02 PM
YAY! He's clearly saying "good morning" and "coming out?" and doing so over and over :). And I heard "hello", too :D. It would appear that you've successfully desensitized him to the camera. That's wonderful, Wendy :th_biggrin:This has made me so happy this morning :) It has only taken me a whole year to capture him talking :th_loltears:

Pinkbirdy
03-02-2014, 02:22 PM
That was great !!!!! Love his accent :)

Honesty
03-02-2014, 02:29 PM
That was great !!!!! Love his accent :)Thanks Terri :)

garden squirrel
03-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Oh gutted just tried again. I don't know what I doing wrong but can't see vid Wendy.

Honesty
03-02-2014, 04:22 PM
I have a feeling you need to update flashplayer Dawn!

garden squirrel
03-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Oh no never heard of that. Ok will look into it . Thanks

Honesty
03-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Yes, you need to have flash player to enable you to view videos :)

Mare
03-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Great video, Wendy! Thanks for sharing that :). My IPad won't do Flashplayer, it doesnt have what it takes to upload/download(?)it. I've noticed on FB that I need it to view some things. I get your video just fine without it.

garden squirrel
03-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Ok I on iPad is it cause not got u tube account. Would that be the problem. As can't download flash thing.

Honesty
03-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Thanks Mare :)

I think Youtube has a will of its own just lately. I am having lots of problems viewing video's too! It drives me crazy :(

Maddy
03-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Codie's voice is so cute! And he is a good talker!

Honesty
03-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Thanks Maddy :) Yes, he talks very well and picks new things up each day!

Blancaej
03-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Wow, that is great! Love the accent! The video quality is excellent. Great job. I look forward to more videos!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Honesty
03-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Thanks Blanca :)

Rita
03-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Hello Wendy,

That is a lovely video of good quality.
Codie is so beautiful and has such a cute voice. I love him!
I'm glad my advice to leave the camera in sight of a parrot (on a tripod) did help you too!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Honesty
03-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Hello Wendy,

That is a lovely video of good quality.
Codie is so beautiful and has such a cute voice. I love him!
I'm glad my advice to leave the camera in sight of a parrot (on a tripod) did help you too!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
RitaThank you Rita :)

Yes, I leave the video camera out at all times now. I think he now looks upon it as some sort of ornament now. lol.

Turquoise
03-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Awesome!! Wendy, Codie sounds just like you!! He has your accent down pat! :th_biggrin:

Codie says his words very well. He is so clear and understandable.

I know my internet gives me trouble with viewing videos often times. Today it has been going in & out at the drop of a hat. I was able to view your video, but it took a good while for me to get the whole thing loaded. I had to watch it in loaded bits. I tried to watch it again hoping it kept it loaded, but it didn't and went through the load, stop, load stop again.

A couple of weeks ago I got a very short video of Leyla Belle talking. I had to sit at my computer, hide behind Roscoe's play perch and try to catch her. Now if my internet will ever start working better I will attempt to upload it. It will take me at the very least 7 to 9 hrs to upload and at least 3 attempts before it completes the whole thing. the last one I did took two days of starting & my net stopping to get it done. Hence the reason you don't see much video from my flock. :(

Honesty
03-06-2014, 03:08 PM
LOL De'Andrea. My Mum says Codie sounds just like me too :)