PDA

View Full Version : Hello every body :)

Meoto
02-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Hello guys,
My name is MJ,
friendly guy, loves parrots and snakes...
and always wishing and trying to know more about them and i also like to do my best to help othe people that needs any help or info with their pets..
Thanks & Regards :)

Debra
02-27-2014, 05:41 PM
:hello: and Welcome to our forum! Looks like you've got a nice flock there. I can't wait to learn more about them and you. We would love to see some pics of your babies.

Meoto
02-27-2014, 05:59 PM
:hello: and Welcome to our forum! Looks like you've got a nice flock there. I can't wait to learn more about them and you. We would love to see some pics of your babies.

Hiya Debra :)
thank you very much, i'm so glad to be a part of that awesome forum family :)

Honesty
02-27-2014, 06:29 PM
Hello MJ and :pp_welcome:Thank you for joining us.

We look forward to hearing all your stories and seeing lots of pics of your flock :)

Turquoise
02-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Welcome to our flock here MJ! :th_greet13:

Awesome~~parrots and snakes. :th_biggrin: I keep a few snakes as well, 6 now. What species do you have? At one time I had quite a few different species, but when I decided to keep parrots again I let the majority of them go to a new home. Partly for the room for my large enclosures, but more so for the safety of my parrots as some were quite capable of being dangerous to them.

I look forward to hearing all about your flock and your snakes. Not too many here are snake enthusiasts, but we do have a section for non feathered pets you can post photos and talk about you scaly kids. If you search about in there in the past threads you will see a photo or two of a couple of my snakes. :th_hehe:

Meoto
02-27-2014, 06:56 PM
Hello MJ and :pp_welcome:Thank you for joining us.

We look forward to hearing all your stories and seeing lots of pics of your flock :)

Hello Honesty
Thank you very much & its my pleasure to join :):)

Meoto
02-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Welcome to our flock here MJ! :th_greet13:

Awesome~~parrots and snakes. :th_biggrin: I keep a few snakes as well, 6 now. What species do you have? At one time I had quite a few different species, but when I decided to keep parrots again I let the majority of them go to a new home. Partly for the room for my large enclosures, but more so for the safety of my parrots as some were quite capable of being dangerous to them.

I look forward to hearing all about your flock and your snakes. Not too many here are snake enthusiasts, but we do have a section for non feathered pets you can post photos and talk about you scaly kids. If you search about in there in the past threads you will see a photo or two of a couple of my snakes. :th_hehe:

Hello Turquoise
Thank you very much :D
snakes are awesome *hi5* hehe
i have a king snake and a burmese python
and i've tried to get into some more interesting ones like cobras and stuff but honestly after few tries i found out that i'm not brave enough to get my self into em :th_LOL:
so i decided to give up and stay at the safe side of pet snakes :th_heart:

Turquoise
02-27-2014, 07:42 PM
Ahhh yes, both are very nice snakes. But my burmese and my retics were the ones I feared most for my birds sakes. I had 2 burmese and 2 retics in my collection, very sweet snakes and actually my favorites in all the ones I kept. I just did not have a room I could dedicate to only the snakes and keep it closed so I would not find one had escaped and eaten my birds. I have 3 California Kingsankes right now. 1 is a female banana phase, 1 is a female high white and the male is a 50/50 mixed pattern. I also have one red corn snake, and 2 Colombian boa constrictors. 1 boa is a common plain old ordinary color. The other is a sunglow.

I think the venomous snakes are gorgeous, but I could never keep them. I would get my silly self bit in a hurry. I have a friend who lives in another town who keeps rattlesnakes and copperheads. And I know someone online who keeps the cobras, but he has a really super setup, gorgeous enclosures and wears the face shield when he handles them. :)

Mare
02-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi MJ! A big WELCOME, to you! Thanks for joining us and I look forward to getting to know you and your critters! :)

Meoto
02-27-2014, 10:07 PM
Hi MJ! A big WELCOME, to you! Thanks for joining us and I look forward to getting to know you and your critters! :)

Hi Mare :)
Thank you :)

Maddy
02-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Hi MJ! Welcome to the forum!

kendrafitz
02-27-2014, 11:47 PM
Hi MJ & welcome!!!

Blancaej
02-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Hello & Welcome MJ! Can't wait to see photos of all your pets!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

PlaxMacaws
02-28-2014, 12:18 AM
Hello MJ... your flock sounds terrific :). Similar to De'Andrea's current case, I used to have two Retics and a Burmese, as well as a Colombian Boa. This was years ago but they were great snakes and I sure enjoyed them. I also had a couple of Mangrove snakes. I absolutely love the bright yellow bands on gloss black coloring of the Mangroves! They bit me a few times, but thankfully Mangroves are rear-fanged, so as long as they didn't chew on me all was well ;)

I, too, would love to see some pics of your flock. Thanks for joining us :)

Pinkbirdy
02-28-2014, 01:54 AM
Hi how are you :) What kind of Too are you looking at ?

Meoto
03-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi MJ! Welcome to the forum!

Hello Maddy, thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi MJ & welcome!!!

Hello Kendrafitz T thank you :)

Meoto
03-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Hello & Welcome MJ! Can't wait to see photos of all your pets!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hello Blancaej & thank you very much :):) + all of your birds are awesome but ''Blueberry'' is totally ADORABLE <3 :)

Meoto
03-15-2014, 04:15 PM
Hello MJ... your flock sounds terrific :). Similar to De'Andrea's current case, I used to have two Retics and a Burmese, as well as a Colombian Boa. This was years ago but they were great snakes and I sure enjoyed them. I also had a couple of Mangrove snakes. I absolutely love the bright yellow bands on gloss black coloring of the Mangroves! They bit me a few times, but thankfully Mangroves are rear-fanged, so as long as they didn't chew on me all was well ;)

I, too, would love to see some pics of your flock. Thanks for joining us :)

Hello PlaxMacaws , thank you very much and i'll post their pictures soon :):)

Meoto
03-15-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi how are you :) What kind of Too are you looking at ?

Hello Pinkbirdy , i'm doing good thank you , how about you? :)
And i'm sorry but i didn't get your question :th_ashamed3:

Mare
03-16-2014, 08:10 PM
I think Terri was referring to your Parrot info, you stated that you were planning on a cockatoo. I believe that's what she was asking?

coltfire
03-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Welcome MJ nice to meet you I to breed birds and snakes.

Meoto
03-17-2014, 01:29 AM
I think Terri was referring to your Parrot info, you stated that you were planning on a cockatoo. I believe that's what she was asking?

Thank you Mare :)
i'm actually planing for a Galah but i'm still looking for enough info about ghalahs cause if they makes that super loud noise as umbrellas and silvercrested then sadly i can't get one cause it would cause problems with my neighbors

Meoto
03-17-2014, 01:34 AM
Welcome MJ nice to meet you I to breed birds and snakes.

Hello Coltfire, thank you and awesome flocks you got there :loveit: :)

Pinkbirdy
03-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Thank you Mare :)
i'm actually planing for a Galah but i'm still looking for enough info about ghalahs cause if they makes that super loud noise as umbrellas and silvercrested then sadly i can't get one cause it would cause problems with my neighbors Ive had two galahs [and their pretty quiet] not like my white toos.