PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Falcon
02-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi my name is Jerry. I'm De'Andrea's husband. She talked me into joining. I have the same birds that she has but the only one that likes me is my Peta. This is new to me being on a bird forum. I am on face book mostly, De'Andrea said I need to come visit here sometimes and enjoy myself and all the pretty birds. Bye

kendrafitz
02-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi Jerry and welcome!!! It is so nice to meet you. I feel like I know you already from all of De'Andrea's posts. :)

Can't wait to read about Peta and the rest of the gang from your point of view! ;)

Honesty
02-26-2014, 10:27 AM
:hello: Jerry. Its lovely to see you here :) I am really pleased De'Andrea has finally convinced you to join our family here!

Look forward to hearing about your experiences with all your flock :th_chickendance:

Turquoise
02-26-2014, 11:36 AM
As ya'll can see my hubby is a man of few words. Me thinks that comes from all the years of living around me~~Miss Motormouth!:th_LOL:

He's asleep right now, but I will prod him along and get him to come here when I can. :th_wink:

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum Jerry.:th_greet13: Now I expect you to make a hand and post up a storm! A girl can dream can't she? :th_hehe:

Honesty
02-26-2014, 11:43 AM
As ya'll can see my hubby is a man of few words. Me thinks that comes from all the years of living around me~~Miss Motormouth!:th_LOL:LOL, my lips are sealed :th_loltears:

Pinkbirdy
02-26-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi Jerry :) I hear your a saint :)

PlaxMacaws
02-26-2014, 01:34 PM
Welcome to PP, Jerry. It's nice of you to join us.

LOL, my lips are sealed :th_loltears:Well, mine aren't!

As ya'll can see my hubby is a man of few words.Don't worry.... you MORE than make up for it, De'Andrea! ;)

ShellyBorg
02-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Welcome!

Maddy
02-26-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi Jerry! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Turquoise
02-26-2014, 04:36 PM
You guys are too too funny! :th_biggrin: I swear I will get that darn man back on~~If I can ever get him to keep his eyes open long enough. He is asleep again! :( I told him just before he went back to sleep to come over and see all the nice welcomes he has already gotten. His reply was, "Hmmm" :th_shakehead:

Debra
02-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Hi, Jerry! and Welcome to our forum. I'm married to a Jerry also. I couldn't get him to join for the life of me though. He's just too busy.

I, too, want to hear about your birds from your point of view.

Mare
02-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Welcome, Jerry! De'Andrea speaks of you often and it's all mostly good! My husband would probably join, if I invited him, but YIKES! I'm terribly afraid of what he would talk about,,once he gets going, he won't shut up! Anyways, hope to see you around! :)

Turquoise
02-27-2014, 05:33 AM
Yep, you guessed it. Jerry's asleep again, it is his favorite pastime. Just wanted to let everyone know he did try twice today to come over on his computer to visit. For some reason he can't get this site to load on his computer which sits about 2 feet from mine. I know it's just our internet connection, but it is weird that he can get on FB with no problem. I am suspecting his computer doesn't like us around here! It best behave lest I toss it on its fanny out the back door. :th_LOL:

Last night when he joined here I had to fill it all in from my computer for him as his would not load the forum then either. We have a new cradle that also acts as an antennae on order from Sprint who is our server for our WiFi Hotspot. We got a new WiFi Hotspot, a NetGear brand last Nov after our Sierra brand one's battery went bad and Sprint doesn't sell replacements. The salesman told us the new WiFi would fit on the old cradle, but being different brands, it did not. They just started offering the cradle to fit the new WiFi. Hopefully some of our trouble with the net dropping out every few mins will be remedied once we get the new cradle. I am so tired of fighting with this internet and it taking me at least 3 times as long to load sites & pages as most folks. it has been a royal PIA all winter long! I mean when it takes me 40 mins to finally get into my emails just to see what I have and another 20 mins to read them, that is ridiculous & I run out of spare time to spend online. :(

Falcon
02-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Kendra I am quite new to this so bare with Me, Peta is quite a LadyBird She is the only one that will come out on My Hand when I open up Her House Door and Get Her out.
It is very nice of You to say Hi,Thank You.

Falcon
02-27-2014, 09:07 AM
De 'Andrea taught Me some thing a long time ago about all Animals,Each has an individual personality.
Each one is unique unto its self.At one time in My Life I use to kill things just for Sport,but not anymore.
Each and every thing that We have and Take care of that is alive,is fun to observe and watch,You can
spend Hours just enjoying what they do to amuse themselves.Peta is placed close to our Kitchen,Every
time I go for Water,are Ice She watch Me and In turn watch Her.She is the only one that We have
that was Free,all it cost us was the price of going after Her.She is a Beautiful Little thing.

Turquoise
02-27-2014, 10:02 AM
He finally got his computer to accept the forum. :) He got a bit flustered with how to post comments. He'll be back to continue his "Thank You's" This is the first forum he has ever been on. He found FB 4 yrs ago when we added internet to our lives again after a 14 yr hiatus and he never expanded his interests.

Jerry, you will be great at this once you relax and let your fingers do the talking. And don't forget~~You can post some of your poems on the 'Off Topic' section of the forum. I'll help you find it. :th_hehe:

Honesty
02-27-2014, 11:43 AM
LOL, Jerry, the boss has spoken :th_wink: De'Andrea is right though, you will soon get used to us here:)

We would love to see some of your poems :)

kendrafitz
02-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Jerry - it sounds like your relationship with Peta was meant to be. :)

I think it's wonderful that you have such a great view on animals. I agree completely. It sounds like you and De'Andrea compliment each other perfectly! :)

Blancaej
02-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Nice to see you join us Jerry! :)