PDA

View Full Version : Codie with his bone!

Honesty
02-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Here is a video of Codie enjoying a chicken bone. This is his weekly treat and he would absolutely kill for it :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Debra
02-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Why do I get the feeling that the only way you were able to get this video was because he had his bone? :th_hehe:

Honesty
02-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Spot on Deb! While he has a bone he is oblivious to what is going on around him!

Maddy
02-23-2014, 06:31 AM
It looks like Codie is enjoying his bone!

Pinkbirdy
02-24-2014, 02:56 AM
WOW !! I didn't know bones were such a big deal :)

Mare
02-24-2014, 05:24 AM
Sassy LOVES chicken bones! She cracks them open and I think she goes for the bone marrow. My daughter posted a photo, on FB a while back, of Sassy eating a chicken bone and she called her a cannibal. I had to correct her, a parrot eating a chicken is not cannibalism.

Honesty
02-24-2014, 08:39 AM
WOW !! I didn't know bones were such a big deal :)Codie would do anything for a chicken bone :)

Honesty
02-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Sassy LOVES chicken bones! She cracks them open and I think she goes for the bone marrow. My daughter posted a photo, on FB a while back, of Sassy eating a chicken bone and she called her a cannibal. I had to correct her, a parrot eating a chicken is not cannibalism.Codie eats every last bit of the bone. If he happens to drop a tiny bit of it, then he goes down and picks it up!

kendrafitz
02-24-2014, 05:52 PM
What a great video, he looks so content! He is such a cutie!

Rosie tosses her chicken bones when I give them to her, which she does with everything. I stopped giving them to her b/c I am terrified one of the dogs will get to it before I do and get sick.

Mare
02-27-2014, 02:54 AM
My dogs, unbeknownst to me, at the moment, will climb into Sassy's cage,to grab the dropped bones!

Honesty
03-21-2014, 06:31 PM
What a great video, he looks so content! He is such a cutie!

Rosie tosses her chicken bones when I give them to her, which she does with everything. I stopped giving them to her b/c I am terrified one of the dogs will get to it before I do and get sick.Thanks Kendra :) There is no chance of Codie throwing his chicken bone!

Rita
04-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Oh Wendy, that is so recognizeable.
My birds all love chickenbones. Yes indeed, they would kill for them! Those Avian-canibals!
I just had to watch another Codie-video, but now I really need to go to bed.
I need to be up early to be ready at 9am, because my car will be picked up between 9am and 11am to be repaired.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Honesty
04-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Thank you Rita :)

Yes, Codie would do absolutely anything for a chicken bone :)