PDA

View Full Version : I get no privacy

Debra
02-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Whenever I go take a shower lately, my cat follows me into the bathroom and just sits there staring at the shower curtain. What is she wanting you ask? Well, she's a little miffed that I came in from work, sat down to take my shoes off, got up and took a shower before she could plant her fat butt in my lap for the evening. Forget getting on the computer or iPad. Not gonna happen. Not with this girl. I will say, she's getting on in years (was born in 1999) so she pretty much gets anything she wants. She's always been an outside cat, but we've found that as she gets older she wants to stay inside more and more. Especially in the winter.

*****Note: Birds are not out when she is in the same room with them. She sleeps most of the day in one bedroom with the door closed. Birds and cats do not mix in my household and they shouldn't in anyone's household.

When Lexie isn't in the house and the birds are out when I take a shower, however, it's Lucy in the bathroom just waiting for a bite out of my foot when I step out of the shower!

kendrafitz
02-19-2014, 04:31 PM
LOL!! She loves her Mommy!!! I feel your pain, Rosie has a fit if I shower without her. ;)

Love that Lucy lies in wait to get your foot after your shower when it's the birds turn!!

Honesty
02-19-2014, 04:41 PM
LOL Debra. She is making it quite clear she is upset with you for taking a shower before she can plant herself on your lap :)

Maddy
02-19-2014, 08:38 PM
:th_hehe: Debra! How dare you take a shower before snuggling with your kitty! :th_biggrin:

Harper likes to wait outside the shower and attack my feet when I come out as well. She sometimes tries to jump in the shower with me. :th_hehe:

Anne & Gang
02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Pinkbirdy
02-20-2014, 01:57 AM
Sometimes I sneak in my house when I get home from work. I enjoy listening to them when they think Im not there. My sunconure Gingee doesn't let me eat breakfast alone.

Turquoise
02-20-2014, 09:37 AM
Now that is funny!! Lexie knows what she likes and she wants it like~~NOW!!:th_loltears:

Would love to see a foot shot photo of Lucy doing the tap dance on your tootsies! :th_LOL:

Honesty
02-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Would love to see a foot shot photo of Lucy doing the tap dance on your tootsies! :th_LOL::th_hehe:I second this :)

2birds
04-27-2014, 12:24 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Debra
04-27-2014, 12:28 PM
Lori, that is it exactly! If it's not Lucy then it's the cat. No privacy in this house whatsoever. lol