PDA

View Full Version : A Free flying cockatoo

Mare
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Amigo is his name. Some of you know me, (and love me, I hope:courage:), he flys freely during the day, without constraint. I don't recommend this type of free flight to anyone, just letting you know about us.

Today I had the Sassy Goffin's in the outdoor cage and Amigo flew in, to at first terrorize, then they became chummy! It was so cute! She was at her food stand, him on the outside and she fed him some of her food, through the bars, with her beak! She is such a sweety!

aliray
04-21-2013, 06:38 PM
Sounds like the two have made great progress. How is Sassy doing

Honesty
04-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Of course we remember you Mare, and Amigo and Sassy:) ( And yes.. we love you ) LOL

We are looking forward to hearing all your stories with Amigo and lots of pics:)

Mare
04-21-2013, 06:52 PM
Thanks! Sassy is doing well. We got her a year ago, this Mothers Day. She was pretty well plucked or clipped? Not sure of terminology but she grew back all her feathers and then a few months ago started back up with her barbering. I'm hoping its a hormonal thing and she'll let them come back. She is feisty as ever, though!

keepsmiling
04-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Hi Mare, welcome to you, Amigo, and Sassy!:joyous:

roxynoodle
04-22-2013, 12:12 PM
It sounds like Amigo and Sassy are now becoming friends :) That's wonderful and I'm glad you joined us to share your unique stories!