PDA

View Full Version : She Speaks :)

Pinkbirdy
04-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Belly is a rehomed wild caught 2 [came from Hawaii and is 30 + years old] Im excited because .She just said 2 words and shes never spoke!! :) .We have had her awhile and didnt think she could :). So I see posts { can an older bird learn to talk ?] My thought is maybe they already can :) They just didnt feel like it :) In my house Bellys Daves bird [but we have changed her enviroment ] and shes with me more . Maybe that did !!:star:[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

ShellyBorg
04-21-2013, 04:25 PM
That is so great! I have found out that my TAG is saying more with Danny in the house. Change is good for these guys! Keeps them thinking.

Pinkbirdy
04-21-2013, 05:48 PM
That is so great! I have found out that my TAG is saying more with Danny in the house. Change is good for these guys! Keeps them thinking.

My zon is getting everyone singing :)

Antoinette
04-21-2013, 06:55 PM
Bella is beautiful !!!
:applouse:
Great that she is beginning to talk
How long have you had her for?

Honesty
04-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Bella is adorable:) Thats great news that she is starting to talk.

Mare
04-21-2013, 07:31 PM
Hey, Bella! So cool that she is talking more! Our U2, Amigo, is still only saying two words, "Hi There!", that's it. The Sassy Goffin's girl has picked up many words since being with us, not quite a year. She even mimics Amigo's "Hi There!".

Pinkbirdy
04-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Bella is beautiful !!!
:applouse:
Great that she is beginning to talk
How long have you had her for? We have had her almost 3yrs. I dont know much of her history. Her owner died and the family didnt want her .So they gave her to the local breeder [who was going to make her a breeder :(] But she was so nice they thought she would sell as a pet. Im so glad we came across her [she was so scared] .She immediately bonded to Dave as I was running around trying to buy toys and perches.I was hoping she would be my "girl" but thats ok shes happy . Shes an older girl and has almost black eyes . If you Know 2s that useally means a boy. But shes laid eggs so shes definately a girl.I was so surprised when she said Hello this morning :)