PDA

View Full Version : This is Baby Boy Blue

Anne & Gang
02-08-2014, 07:32 PM
having a bath. He is part English Budgie and part American. He is also the yakkiest little guy and a true Canadian. He says I'm a bad baby boy eh? and about 100 other things..have lost track of all he says. He usually yaks from morning till night. He came to us in December of 2008. He was a gift to my father in law in October of 2008 & after my father in law died in December, he came to live with us..and not a dull moment since. Samantha hated him on sight and still does...He is totally tame..We can only let him out a few times a day for an hour at a time because he insists on chasing the tiels and causing complete chaos so we have to supervise at all times. He is a little comedian. He feeds his two wild budgie girlfriends..he stands on their cages and regurges for them...and for us.[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
02-08-2014, 08:29 PM
He is so cute :) I would love to hear him talking.

He looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his bath :)

spiritbird
02-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Little Blue Boy is awesome! Don't you just love to listen to the boys talk? Thank you for letting us get to know him.:th_Budgie:

coltfire
02-08-2014, 11:33 PM
He looks great .and yes would love to hear him talk

Mare
02-09-2014, 03:00 AM
Hi Anne! I'm happy to see you here :). Are boy budgies bigger talkers than the girls?

Rita
02-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Hello Anne,

Your Blue is a character! A real macho too, feeding the female budgie girlfriends and chasing the Cockatield. What a rascal!
But..................... how amazing he does talk so well and his vocabulary is so hugh. Budgies that can talk that well Always do amaze me. They are rare!
Enjoy his compagny!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Maddy
02-09-2014, 10:28 PM
I love Baby Boy Blue! :th_heart:

Turquoise
02-17-2014, 06:15 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Baby Boy Blue is a real beauty!! I love the blue budgies like him. :th_heart:

My first budgie was a blue like Baby Boy Blue, I named him Cherokee. He was very tame and learned quite a few words and phrase. Not nearly as many as your baby. :)

Mare, I can't say for sure, but the in my own experience and what I have read, male budgies are the best talkers. And it is rare to hear a female talk. I know that has been true with budgies I have owned in the past. I have read about females who were very good at talking, so it is like every other aspect in the parrot world. Each one is certainly an individual and luckily they don't read the books that say they aren't capable of such feats! :th_biggrin: