PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Frankie!

Debra
02-08-2014, 03:03 PM
We slept in. Maybe a little too long. Frankie was saying his "Good Morning Frankie" in his most irritated tone. Uh, yeah. We slept a little bit too late. He was past the cheery remark, past the pouty remark, and into his irritated remark. But we got up before he was yelling it. lol

Honesty
02-08-2014, 03:08 PM
:th_LOL:Debra, is he in a bad mood now? Codie has a terrible strop if I am late getting him up!

plax
02-08-2014, 03:09 PM
haha! They can sure develop attitudes when things aren't quite to their liking ;)

Debra
02-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I gave him a nutriberry. All is right with his world now. lol. Food is the way to that boy's heart.

plax
02-08-2014, 06:46 PM
I gave him a nutriberry. All is right with his world now. lol. Food is the way to that boy's heart.I have a boy who's exactly the same in the food being the way to his heart respect. His name is Salsa :)

Turquoise
02-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Oh how you have been tongue lashed by a smallish green bird Debra!! :th_LOL: Isn't it funny how birds think we have nothing else in this world to do but cater to them! Wonder where they get that idea from? :pinkgrin:

My flock takes spells of one day they are happy in their homes piddling, eating or whatever they do when I am asleep & they are not. Then the next I hear all manners of screams as if the house fell down on their heads. Especially from Leyla Belle with her sounding like a raspy crow! :th_pinklol2:

Mare
02-12-2014, 05:52 AM
It's funny how their voice escalates when it takes us awhile to get to their needs!

Maddy
02-12-2014, 06:23 AM
:th_LOL: