PDA

View Full Version : Lord Maxwell Studmuffin and Queen Samantha

Anne & Gang
02-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Lord Maxwell Studmuffin is our little handicapped tiel that we rescued from a horrible pet store about 2 years ago. His feet are pretty bad and his wings are crooked (he can fly tho). He cannot perch at all. He is our special little man. He was in love with his girl, Princess Mitch. After she died in August we thought he would perish from loneliness. He called for her for months...But Queen Samantha befriended him (she is nearly 8) and even though they did not get along when Princess Mitch was alive, they are fast friends now. (though she completely rejects any hanky panky attempts
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

and Queen Samantha [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Honesty
02-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Lord Maxwell Studmuffin (I love his name) is adorable. I am so pleased you got him out of a horrible situation!

I am so sorry to hear about Princess Mitch, I had no idea about this :(

That is great that he is friendly with Queen Samantha :)

plax
02-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Aww, what a sweetie. That's so heartbreaking :(. I'm so glad to hear that Lord Maxwell forged a friendship with Queen Samantha!

Thanks for sharing their photos.

spiritbird
02-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Oh how adorable. If I were to get a new bird it would be a tiel. There is one where I work that is a beautiful light gray. But alas most birds will outlive me except for the budgies.

Maddy
02-07-2014, 10:30 PM
They are both so adorable, Anne!

Debra
02-08-2014, 12:50 AM
They are precious!