PDA

View Full Version : Scooby!

Mare
02-05-2014, 11:59 PM
This is a pic of our long-haired dachshund sleeping in her bed. Every person that has ever asked, "What breed is she?", I would make them guess :). No one ever got it right! She is a long-hair/silky-hair dachshund, registered even, and we love her to pieces!
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

My son bought her several years ago and she ended up with us, I don't mind, though, she is a doll!

Maddy
02-06-2014, 12:02 AM
Oh Mare, she is such a cutie! :th_heart: That picture of her asleep is SO adorable!

Honesty
02-06-2014, 12:08 AM
She is very cute Mare :)

Mare
02-06-2014, 12:24 AM
She really does have an adorable personality. She is always a mess because of where we live and her hair collects a lot of EVERYTHING! She gets a bath now and then, really!!

Honesty
02-06-2014, 12:27 AM
She has a very cute little face :)

spiritbird
02-06-2014, 01:03 AM
Love all the photos.

Pinkbirdy
02-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Shes cute !!!

kendrafitz
02-06-2014, 02:12 AM
She's so pretty. I have never seen a long haired dachshund before. I love how relaxed she looks.

Her size and coloring remind me of my little loonies. Teddy is a yorkie bichon mix. Bailey is supposed to be the same but I am convinced she has some brussels griffon in her. :)

Turquoise
02-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Such a cutie!! Love her color and hair. She looks sweet too.

I will have to find some of my pictures of my pudini. Jen Jen is actually a registered poodle, toy size but he has a really long wheel base, super short legs and a different bark that most poodles. His hair is curly, but super soft and shiny black...When he's bathed. LOL I have photos of him curl and shaved down. Shaved is when you can see the dachshund influence in his bloodline. My guess was some breeder thought if they added dachshund to the poodle gene they would get tiny short legged poodles. Instead they created a poodle limousine. :)

Rita
02-06-2014, 12:04 PM
What a cute dog your Scooby is Mare.
She has such a friendly look in those big dark eyes of her.
I can imagine it's a joy to have her in your life!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita