PDA

View Full Version : Frostie the Cockatoo dancing!

Honesty
02-05-2014, 08:01 PM
My daughter sent me this video from youtube of Frostie the Cockatoo dancing to "Shake Your Tail Feather"

This has to be the best one I have seen yet :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Maddy
02-05-2014, 08:26 PM
I love Frostie! He's so adorable and talented!

Mare
02-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Frostie is AWESOME!! I always love seeing his videos! The Sassy Goffin's girl is a dancer, too, but not even close to Frostie. I wonder if it's a Goffin's thing? I'll try (again) to post my video of Sassy dancing to "Good Day Sunshine", by The Beatles, her fave! :)

Pinkbirdy
02-05-2014, 11:16 PM
Hes a riot !! like how hes to the beat . Pearl does the head swing thing:)

Honesty
02-05-2014, 11:39 PM
I just love watching Cockatoo's dancing! They have such rhythm :) I would love to see Sassy Girl dancing Mare!

Turquoise
02-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Every time I watch that video and others with Cockatoos dancing it just amazes me how good they are at it. No other parrot species seems to have the rhythm the Toos have. Jerry has that video saved & he watches it a lot. Shhhh, don't no one tell him there are lots of Goffin Toos always up for rehome. I can just see him trying to appease a Cockatoo! LOL

Rita
02-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Hello Wendy,

Thanks for sharing one of Frosty's video's. Frosty might be called a "VIB" (Very Importand Bird).
She's a celebrety under birds and almost just as famous as Snowball the dancing cockatoo.
There are many video's of Frosty at YouTube to enjoy and also many video's of Snowball!
I would like to suggest to just take a look at more of their fantastic video's at You Tube!!!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita

Honesty
02-06-2014, 12:06 PM
I will go and have a look Rita. Thank you for letting me know :)