PDA

View Full Version : She knows the right words

josiesmom
02-02-2014, 12:12 AM
We were sitting in the living room with Josie and it was getting to be the time of the night to cover her but I just didn't feel like getting up to do it. She started getting feisty and demanding so I threatened to cover her. She then told me 'don't do that'. I covered her anyway and as soon as I got the clips on, she said (in her cutest sing song voice) 'I love you'. Now she's so cute...asking mom? Say thank you. Maybe she was ready to get covered or maybe she's trying to be cute so I uncover her. Either way it's cute.

spiritbird
02-02-2014, 12:48 AM
I can just imagine how sweet that moment was.

Turquoise
02-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Josie knows how to wrap Mom around her sweet sneaky talons doesn't she!! :pinkgrin: She knows just waht to say to melt your heart and let her have her way.:th_LOL:

Aren't these creatures called macaws we share our lives with just the smartest and most wonderful things in the world?! Actually all parrots from the smallest little adorable budgie to the largest majestic macaw is an awesome creature to behold and love! :th_hug8:

Mine come up with some pretty funny comments at just the right time. I only wished I had a hidden voice activated camera to video it. :(