PDA

View Full Version : pineapple conure

coltfire
01-25-2014, 11:34 PM
Yesterday I fell in love with a pair of hand raised pineapple conures if I could have found and atm machine they would have come home with me. And only $200 each .I may end up going back and getting them they were so cute and all over me. Even the store owner said he gad never seen them go to someone like they did to me.

Debra
01-26-2014, 01:05 AM
They sound adorable!

spiritbird
01-26-2014, 02:24 AM
Conures can be like little Teddy bears. Making a new Sig. for you will be a challenge for sure. If you get them how many birds does that make?

Turquoise
01-26-2014, 04:38 AM
Pineapple Green Cheeks are sweet kids. My Peta is a doll and very lovable. She adores sitting on mine or Jerry's shoulder nibbling on our necks.

Of all the birds that can be handled in my flock Peta is the only one who will also let Jerry pick her up and hold her. The big guy can only handle the little bird. LOL

coltfire
01-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Well not happy ,I went to get them today but they sold yesterday. I should have found an atm. Dianne im back upto 22 & counting . I really want a conure now I always wanted a sun but now I think a pineapple ,my problem is I cant buy 1 it has to have someone to talk to that talks conure. So that means a pair. Dam more birds

- - - Updated - - -

Well not happy ,I went to get them today but they sold yesterday. I should have found an atm. Dianne im back upto 22 & counting . I really want a conure now I always wanted a sun but now I think a pineapple ,my problem is I cant buy 1 it has to have someone to talk to that talks conure. So that means a pair. Dam more birds

Blancaej
01-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Bummer Steve. :( Hopefully you will find another pair soon.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
01-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Disappointing for you I bet. There will be others.

Maddy
01-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Aw, I'm sorry it didn't work out. ): Pineapples greenies are the best!