PDA

View Full Version : Pictures for Dianne

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:31 AM
I was going to wait until the new green cheek got here to have a new sig made, but I found out that he won't be here for a month or two. And I feel like I need a new one right now. :th_biggrin:

I'm hoping Dianne will be able to make one for me, but if anyone else would like to have a go at it feel free. (:

I don't care what it looks like, as long as the color scheme is not pink or orange. I'd also love this quote on it. “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”

And here are the pictures!

Jester

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Peatree

More pictures in next post...

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:34 AM
Bellatrix

Dobby

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:38 AM
Devynn (RIP)

Hermione (RIP)

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:41 AM
Weasley (Blue) (RIP) and Jacob (Green) (RIP)

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:46 AM
Dudley (RIP)

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:48 AM
Okay! That's all! I'm sorry you have to fit all my babies into one pic. :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
01-25-2014, 01:04 PM
I will give it a whirl, too Maddy! That way you can have 2. :) I will work on it sometime this week.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

spiritbird
01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
OK here is my first one for you to see. If you do not like it please say so and I can always make changes. 1896

spiritbird
01-25-2014, 03:51 PM
1897 I hope you like he way I did your words
They seem to look better in the body of the siggy. Do you like it?

Debra
01-25-2014, 04:07 PM
That's beautiful Dianne!

Honesty
01-25-2014, 04:36 PM
Wow! Thats lovely Dianne!

Blancaej
01-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Very nice Dianne! She is going to love it! :D

Turquoise
01-25-2014, 07:46 PM
Oh Dianne you did a fantastic job on Maddy ' s siggie!! With all her cute fabies I was wondering how you would accomplish the task. But the Pro and artist you are, you did it!!! :)

spiritbird
01-25-2014, 09:33 PM
I know Blanca your siggy will be fantastic! We all do them in a different way. Thank you everyone.

Mare
01-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Very nice, Dianne! You did a beautiful job with all Maddy's loves!

Blancaej
01-25-2014, 11:06 PM
I don't know Dianne, that siggy is pretty fabulous you made! :th_wink:

coltfire
01-26-2014, 12:22 AM
I cant see any of them

Turquoise
01-26-2014, 04:18 AM
Did you see page #1 Steve? That is where Maddy has all of her photos and the signature Dianne made for her with all of her fabies in it. :)

Maddy
01-26-2014, 09:01 PM
OK here is my first one for you to see. If you do not like it please say so and I can always make changes. 1896

Oh Dianne! I love that SO much! I love how you placed all my angels in the tree! Thank you!!!

If it's not too much trouble, maybe you could move the quote and do away with the border?

I quickly put a black outline where I'd like to see it. (But of course I don't want that black outline, it's only to show you where I'd like the quote)

Again, thank you so much!

Maddy
01-26-2014, 09:03 PM
I will give it a whirl, too Maddy! That way you can have 2. :) I will work on it sometime this week.

Yay! The more sigs the better! :th_biggrin: Thank you!

spiritbird
01-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Maddy I was just playing in Photoshop today and made one with various backgrounds 1902

1903 1904

Maddy
01-30-2014, 07:24 PM
OH MY GOSH! I loved the other one, but I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!! Especially the purple one! Thank you!

spiritbird
01-30-2014, 08:03 PM
You are so welcome. I liked the purple one best too.

Turquoise
02-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Those new ones you made Dianne are very beautiful. I love how you have the sweet ones who have gone to The Rainbow Bridge wrapped with the swirls of color and the bridge behind them. Very neat idea for a siggie. :)

Maddy
02-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Aren't they lovely?! (: I also love how she has my angels. She did a wonderful job!

spiritbird
02-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the praise, it is so appreciated. As I did this siggy I was thinking about how very important the birds are that we once had in our homes.

Honesty
02-01-2014, 11:14 PM
I think this is one of your best ones yet Dianne :) Great job! I love your new one too!

Animalman2046
03-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Lady Jane (Dianne) GREAT job. She really knows her business and is so good at it.