PDA

View Full Version : Orange Floofies

Maddy
01-24-2014, 06:06 AM
I am in need of some orange floofies. I'm doing a feather portrait of a Senegal, but his owner doesn't have any of his feathers. She asked me to please use feathers that are his colors, orange and green. I made such a pretty little arrangement out of dark green GCC feathers, but I need some orange floofies for the end of it. However, I have none.

Does anybody have some they can share with me? They don't have to been from a Senegal, I think some from a sun conure would work. As long as they are orange.

Thank you!

spiritbird
01-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Sorry mine are white.

Debra
01-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Sorry. No orange here.

kendrafitz
01-24-2014, 07:44 PM
Sorry, no orange, only grey and white here.

Maddy
01-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Thanks anyway. :) I'm sure I can find some somewhere!

Turquoise
01-25-2014, 04:10 AM
My Catalina macaw boys have orange really small feathers on their chests, but their actual floofies, the tufted type under those are light grey. I don't know if I have much saved right now. I haven't been saving feathers like I did last year when I made all those wooden parrot ornaments for forum members on another forum. If the really small orange feathers would work I could send you some if I have any. Let me know if those will work and I will see what I have. :)

Maddy
01-25-2014, 05:58 AM
I think those would be wonderful! Thank you! :)

Turquoise
01-25-2014, 06:06 AM
Let me check tomorrow to see what I have. I have to find my bags of saved feathers & see if there are any in it, they are in the garage. I will pm you tomorrow whether I have some or not. :) I will check the enclosure floors as well and see if there are any hiding about. They are not moulting very much at the moment, but of course there is always feathers floating about everyday. LOL

Blancaej
01-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Make sure to share the project when you are dine. :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Maddy
01-26-2014, 09:18 PM
I sure will, Blanca!

Turquoise
01-27-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi Maddy, I checked the feathers I still have bagged from last year and I don't have any of the small orange ones. Sorry, I really didn't use them much and just didn't save them for any reason. My boys are not moulting those feathers much at the moment and I didn't find any in the enclosures worth keeping. Hopefully you will be able to get the feathers you need form another member. I truly apologize for not having any to send to you. :(

Maddy
01-27-2014, 05:28 AM
Don't be sorry! It's fine! I'm sure I'll be able to find some from someone! (: