PDA

View Full Version : I'm Stickin' Around! ;)

Blancaej
01-24-2014, 01:54 AM
Deciding to resign from my moderator position was tough. But between my store, kids and birds I am extremely busy.
But after reading the responses to my thread about resigning, how could I possibly say goodbye.

I will continue to be an active member on this forum. I may be MIA now and then, but that just means my shop is busy. :)

So I am here to stay as long as my schedule permits! ;)

Hugs,
Blanca

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Maddy
01-24-2014, 01:55 AM
:th_yah: :th_hug8:

Pinkbirdy
01-24-2014, 01:59 AM
Great !! Im so glad

kendrafitz
01-24-2014, 02:02 AM
EXCELLENT news Blanca!! :woohoo-dancing-bana

Mare
01-24-2014, 02:56 AM
We love you Blanca, I'm so happy to hear you're going to be around! Otherwise, we would have to stalk you!!

Turquoise
01-24-2014, 03:18 AM
Awesome Blanca!!!! Wished my smileys would work~~Grrr!! I just could not bear you not coming by to post threads on your gorgeous birds and beautiful kids!! I am already having withdrawal symptoms from your not being an SMod anymore. But to not see anything from you here would be total relapse on my part. :( Your threads and supporting posts are highly revered and you have a great following here. You are too popular here to disappear.

I am very happy to know you are still here and your posts will continue. {((Hugs))} :)

Honesty
01-24-2014, 08:13 AM
:woohoo-dancing-bana Great news Blanca :)

spiritbird
01-24-2014, 01:08 PM
I know everyone is happy to see you stay.

Blancaej
01-24-2014, 01:58 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] everyone! I truly feel like I have some pretty special friends on this forum! :th_biggrin:

We love you Blanca, I'm so happy to hear you're going to be around! Otherwise, we would have to stalk you!!

LMAO Mare!! :th_rofl: & Thank you! :th_wink:

Awesome Blanca!!!! Wished my smileys would work~~Grrr!! I just could not bear you not coming by to post threads on your gorgeous birds and beautiful kids!! I am already having withdrawal symptoms from your not being an SMod anymore. But to not see anything from you here would be total relapse on my part. :( Your threads and supporting posts are highly revered and you have a great following here. You are too popular here to disappear.

I am very happy to know you are still here and your posts will continue. {((Hugs))} :)

Thank you De'Andrea! I would miss you all, too! :th_biggrin:

Debra
01-24-2014, 03:00 PM
Oh Blanca! I am so happy to be reading this! I will have someone to go to when I need help now. I won't have to bother Wendy any more. lol

Thank you for sticking around with us. You would have been sorely missed.

Blancaej
01-24-2014, 09:14 PM
Thanks Debra! That means a lot! :)

riaz.hussain.969952
02-01-2014, 02:24 AM
Hi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk